Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Guides & How-Tos

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-02-2011, 05:38 PM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr
Icon11 A couple of old s*x guides.

Hey Randy Teenage Males,

I know that your all buzzing to 'do' your lady folk and what not. But first you really should think about how you should attend to her womanly needs. Therefore I have had a great idea? Well its an ok idea. If it was great I'd get a Nobel price or some other useless piece of junk.

Like you Randy guys and maybe girls but, I'm sure theres only 1? I was once clueless about sex and thought it was just about thrusting lots and lots and hoping to force an orgasm out of my girlfriend. From my own experience, the best thing you can do is communicate and attend to your partners wants and needs. Anyway these guides should help you (Steven Especially).
[Hide=1]
https://rapidshare.com/files/3322300...Black_Book.pdf

https://rapidshare.com/files/1424707...lins_1997_.pdf
[/hide]
Old 06-02-2011, 07:04 PM
Ezud Legend

Tex is infamous around these parts

push against her clit to get her wet stick your finger in there to get it wet rub her clit up and down with the wetness you get

it aint rocket science
Old 06-02-2011, 08:16 PM
Ezud Legend

Monk has a spectacular aura aboutMonk has a spectacular aura aboutMonk has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
push against her clit to get her wet stick your finger in there to get it wet rub her clit up and down with the wetness you get

it aint rocket science
u pussyslayer u
Old 06-02-2011, 09:00 PM
Administrator

Attiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to allAttiusca is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tex View Post
her clit
is that a high reach for u iyo?
Old 06-14-2011, 08:05 AM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thainerr View Post
Hey Randy Teenage Males,

I know that your all buzzing to 'do' your lady folk and what not. But first you really should think about how you should attend to her womanly needs. Therefore I have had a great idea? Well its an ok idea. If it was great I'd get a Nobel price or some other useless piece of junk.

Like you Randy guys and maybe girls but, I'm sure theres only 1? I was once clueless about sex and thought it was just about thrusting lots and lots and hoping to force an orgasm out of my girlfriend. From my own experience, the best thing you can do is communicate and attend to your partners wants and needs. Anyway these guides should help you (Steven Especially).
*** hidden content ***

Um. Lol, suX my EleXtroDiX