Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-18-2008, 01:32 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default A Generation Lost: Page 1 Rough Draft.

This is the rough draft for the first essay I've started. EndOfStory? revised some mistakes I looked over ^^ thank you!

A Generation Lost.

I believe there has been a great deal of neglect to not see the future that is to come. It's come to the point of time where the future we rely on has become lost. Every generation in the past has built a chapel of knowledge and understanding for the generations to come, but the sad reality is that this generation is turning this chapel to ruins, just to be forgotten like other worldly wonders. This generation isn't giving rise to upcoming success; it's giving rise to upcoming tragedies. Nothing in the world can relate to the destruction of our future. We claim to be in an age of advancement, an age of maturity, little do we know that we are in an age of growing ignorance, but that's what ignorance is, the lack of knowledge in certain areas if not all. This growing ignorance is utterly obvious. 12th graders who are getting ready to face the real world and set examples for those still growing can't do a simple multiplication problem. Elementary students spend their time trying to replicate what they see on TV. Children don't want to be students anymore, they would rather be "thugs," a barbaric, uneducated individual prone to violence. Yes, there are individuals who are educated, who want to be educated, but it's a small minority.

This generation is guilty of a high crime, the crime of murder, murder of knowledge, the murder of our future. It's truly a disgrace when people can say there is no vision of the future, just a vision of tragedies. This generation has closed the door on knowledge and began digging our graves where all our knowledge, all those who have died for us to be where we are, will all rot. They are closing the chapters of world progression and opening a book of ignorance and unfortunately this will mean the end to a future filled with intellects.

"Ignorance is bliss." Ignorance is surely not bliss especially when it is out future. How can a person say that with a straight face? There will be a point in our lives where knowledge will no longer be prone to power, it'll be prone to ridicule, prone to being disgraced and trampled on. The upcoming future of ignorance will not blissful, it will be barbaric, unorganized, disgusting, revolting, truly something to be hated. Soon enough knowledge will have no place in the world, understanding will be replaced with stereotyping, intellects replaced with drop-outs, and to be able to predict such a thing is truly disgraceful, it truly shows just how far the world has come let alone society. But who is to blame? No one can be blamed, let alone there isn't any time to point fingers. Rather then point fingers we should be pointing to new horizons, horizons in which we over come this ignorance, horizons in which we can overcome all of these problems. Unfortunately this horizon is but a small window filled with hope and dreams and sadly that window has long been closed. Long been shut in our faces, and now we sit in a room of torture where we will live out the rest of our lives and sadly will not be remembered.

People like me who have similar mindsets on today's uneducated generation are considered extremists, but are we really? Isn't it extreme to have individuals on international level supporting gang violence? Isn't it extreme to have individuals on an international level supporting self pain? Self infliction? Who would kill just for money? I believe what we believe in is far from being extreme and points more to being realistic. But they don't care all that much. They simply shrug off the fact that this generation has lost the meaning of education, the meaning of love. This generation doesn't believe in love at all, it's simply all an act of lust. Yet the same people that call us extremists are the same people who support the youth interacting in lustful pleasures, they support all this violence, they support all of these destructive influences simply because they make a profits after profits at the end of the week. We are in an age of ignorance and regression in human evolution.

:x that's the rough draft of the first part I've written, I'm still writing more but I need to fix some things and reorganize some ideas.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-18-2008, 01:35 PM
Legendary

Air is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to all

Very nice and very long. What subject?
Old 11-18-2008, 01:36 PM
Ezudian

GfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to beholdGfMyS0n is a splendid one to behold

Im guessing english.
Very nice envy.
i have a question for you though, would you sell your mother for a AGS?
Jesus is my saviour.
Old 11-18-2008, 01:37 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

It's not for english, it's just for myself.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-18-2008, 01:41 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

very nice, I'm glad to see production in this generation.

Old 11-18-2008, 02:20 PM
Ezudian

EndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura aboutEndOfStory? has a spectacular aura about

Sweet essay although you'd be suprised how much the majority of the UK differs to that. Ok, so you've got London and Manchester but really this 'Lost Generation' is still the minority - eventhough ever increasing. I'd hate to be stereotypical but the evidence i see in our area is that 95% of this 'Lost Generation' are either Asian, Black or have immigrated from an undeveloped country. I believe that this have two reasons; They realise the difference in education and don't have the willpower to catch up with the British population or their parents have this attitude and aren't applying enough pressure and encoragement too them. Of course the reasons i have stated also produce the opposite to 'the lost generation'. Some people who immigrate see the increased oppotunities and diversity of live a county like the UK of the USA have to offer therefore catch up and overtake the British born citizens. These people are often the people with the parents who have managed to get out of the vicious cycle occuring in less developed countries regarding income and education - of which i'm sure you are aware. They encorage their children because they wan't better for their children.

In the college i go to most of the people will pass GCSE's (Not sure of the American equivilent) and if they don't its because they dossed and didn't try. I don't think this 'Lazy, lost generation' is about to become dominant yet - at least not in the UK.

Feel free to pick at any gramatical errors! lol ;)

Old 11-18-2008, 02:44 PM
Banned

Pyron is an unknown quantity at this point

Short Stories and novels spark more interest and get a notion across to people better than an essay (in this case, your personal essay). But if you feel the need to write a personal essay, by all means, do so. As Endyofstory stated, its hard to really FEEL what you're talking about due to living in different societies.

But to critique your essay; I think its a bit too general. You don't really touch on any clear issues. It sounds like you took a sentenced and stretched it into a few long paragraphs. And if your personal essay is trying to get across a point you should relate to personal experiences, motivation (quotes, history... ect) and repetition works well.