Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-05-2008, 06:02 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default :( Been sick

I've been getting sick many many times. It seems as if every week or every other week I am sick at home with high fever and some annoying symptoms. I'm currently sick and I don't know what I have. I'm worried that something may be completely wrong with me for my immune system to be completely fucked. D: any comments?

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-05-2008, 06:08 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Luckily, i haven't gotten sick lately, i usually only get sick once a year.

What exactly are the symptoms?

It could just simply be a fever? Or possibly the Flu? If the symptoms are severe i'd recommend going to a doctor, just to make sure.

I hope you get better soon Envy.

Old 12-05-2008, 06:10 PM
Ezudian

Svew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really niceSvew is just really nice

lol AIDS please

Old 12-05-2008, 06:20 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

I don't have AIDS, I'm paranoid about that shit too. I don't get cut by blades, knives, pins, anything of the sort, I even stay away from people openly bleeding, and when I had my doctor's check up they would have detected something.

The symptoms usually are high fever, me freezing under 3 heavy blankets when it's nowhere near colder then 75 degrees. Sometimes I'm highly congested, I can't hear right, my throat feels as if it's just raw flesh, my nose is constantly stuffed and my eyes are usually burning D:

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Ezudian

MrPanda is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
I don't have AIDS, I'm paranoid about that shit too. I don't get cut by blades, knives, pins, anything of the sort, I even stay away from people openly bleeding, and when I had my doctor's check up they would have detected something.

The symptoms usually are high fever, me freezing under 3 heavy blankets when it's nowhere near colder then 75 degrees. Sometimes I'm highly congested, I can't hear right, my throat feels as if it's just raw flesh, my nose is constantly stuffed and my eyes are usually burning D:
Allergies + Flu + cough* AIDS*cough(jk)

Well the eyes and the stuffed nose are probaly the cold or Flu.

Brocidus(Can't spell that)

Strep Throat( Go to the docter if you think you have that because it can turn into scarlet fever and can die)
Old 12-05-2008, 06:26 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Hm, what have you been eating lately? The food itself could be making you sick, or the foods lack of nutrients could lower your immune system.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 12-05-2008, 06:33 PM
Ezudian

I've been eating healthy shit, I don't eat any junk food like chips, chocolate bars, energy drinks, none of that. I only eat vegetables some meat (not chicken Selmanela ftl). The only allergies I have are allergies to dust. My room is cleared of dust, I opened up my windows wiped everything clean in my room and still I'm getting sick like crazy. Strep throat makes it so I can't talk well but I can talk perfectly. It feels like raw flesh when I swallow but feels like there's a hair in the middle of my throat tickling it when I talk or breathe in.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-05-2008, 06:52 PM
Ezudian

Heartless has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to Heartless

Well Bronchitis is what I would assume. Now there are other things, Like Tuberculosis which is called TB. There are test for TB where you get a shot and if it fills with water then you got TB. There is also ammonia or w.e. It's not good to be sick so I can't say your fine but I can say if your not at the point of depression then just see a doctor and get it checked out. Somethings wrong and it's not food or allergies
Old 12-05-2008, 06:55 PM
Ezudian

^^ thanks Heartless, my sister's friend has TB D: which is also known as Consumption I surely don't want to drown in blood.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-05-2008, 06:57 PM
Ezudian

Heartless has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Send a message via MSN to Heartless

No lol you wont drown in blood. TB is a funny disease because I had it for lets say a month. I tested positive but I was never diagnosed with TB. So I was exposed to it but never had it. I took antibiotics and I was fine. Your going to be find and certainly not drown in blood. Don't worry just get checked out.