Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-19-2008, 09:14 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Not many people become mod as it is, plenty of people post smart and are kind but that doesn't mean the can't be respected. A color and internet powers do not make you more respectable. You are respected for how you act.

XandeR
Old 12-19-2008, 11:50 PM
Ezudian

BP4L has a spectacular aura aboutBP4L has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixiR View Post
Not many people become mod as it is, plenty of people post smart and are kind but that doesn't mean the can't be respected. A color and internet powers do not make you more respectable. You are respected for how you act.
Am i respected? i wouldn't know.

i give respect to everyone.

and i dun get'z shiz from anyone.

hmm, makes me wonder.

as i said before.

im all for the idea.

Old 12-19-2008, 11:59 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Aye, colors and internet colors do give the image that you are respectable if you are rewarded the color and internet powers for how you act!
i don't play runescape anymore, i don't use my runescape msn anymore.
Old 12-20-2008, 12:15 AM
Ezudian

Hooligan will become famous soon enoughHooligan will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
"I want things to stay how they are... S mods have have more respect by users because you work for the rank."

Isn't that what Siyico said. If your an smod you have more respect. So i don't think everyone should be promoted it would be wrong and unfair to them for their trust and hard work.
So what you're saying is cause people have a different colour name your give them more respect..

New rank for you pl0x.

RTard.

I R Hooligan
Who are you?

Old 12-20-2008, 02:44 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Quote:
What youve pretty much just said is that normal registered users are more respectable than super mods?... You have to do alot of work to get to super mod rank and gain respect from people so you know you do a good job. x_X

Http://Ezud.com
Old 12-20-2008, 04:11 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

A little side note.

As stated by Link before, staff isn't inactive. We just mainly lurk. I'm a major lurker you all should know that. You guys talk about some random topic and out of nowhere I come in knowing everything you guys just said.

It's not a matter about who gets what color. Seeing how everyone took a general liking to this idea, I will be implementing a very small version of this. I will be giving each moderator a larger jurisdiction.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Closed Thread