Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 07:00 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Staff Colors are cool in new skin but I wanted teal but Envy wanted to be a jerk.

XandeR
Old 01-29-2009, 07:25 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Nah i think they look ghey.

I think Smods should remain the same colour - Normal mods are Dark green and admins should be Red.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 01-29-2009, 07:25 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future

I think Smods should remain the same colour - Normal mods are Dark green and admins should be Red.

Old 01-29-2009, 08:19 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boxxy View Post

1.) Nice double post.
2.) Why give us shitty colors?
3.) Why does MY color matter to you at all, stop being a 6 year old who wants everything his way
4.) I am not trying to flame but you complain about this SO much and it's annoying..
5.) If colors matter to you so much you should make your own successful forum and make it to what you want, you won't be able to see dark green on Ambient whatsoever.
6.) That's it.

XandeR
Old 01-29-2009, 12:10 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

IM MAKING A CONTRIBUTION TO THE FUCKING FORUM?! WHEN DID I ONCE SAY ''ZAND I DONT LIKE YOUR COLOUR IM GOING TO MAKE IT SHIT?''

Stop acting like im targeting you. I happen to thing a dark green would look nice?

Old 01-29-2009, 12:48 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Dark Green on a black forum = Not visible so please stop, changing my color is NOT contributing in any way shape or form. Sorry for being offensive about it, but I have told you numerous times in the SB and you have yet to understand me apparently when I say I LIKE MY COLOR DO NOT CHANGE IT.

XandeR
Old 01-29-2009, 02:03 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Its not YOUR colour, im contributing to the forum by giving people ideas of different colours and stuff, stop stop being mardy and be more of a moderator.

Old 01-29-2009, 02:46 PM
Ex-Staff Member

I plan on keeping my color, it's rather nice and that's that.

XandeR
Old 01-31-2009, 04:16 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

New Sugestion:

- Admins are Gold. [Looks Good]
- Mods are Orange
- Super mods are Light blue [not protecting super mod colour if anybody disagree's please say so] =]

If it was like this then the colours would be nice and split up so it would look nice on both skins. Having mods and super mods both blue looks really nooby. If we had to have 1 colour remain blue i would sugest it to be super mods because of higher priority.

Old 01-31-2009, 09:00 AM
Ex-Staff Member

LEAVE MOD COLOR ALONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gold is too bright on new skin, and if you are so bent on changing colors CHANGE YOUR OWN.

FFS Siyico, PLEASE LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE.

XandeR
Closed Thread