Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Contests & Giveaways

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2008, 10:42 AM
Ezudian

1337 can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to 1337

I think I deserve the account because:

I contribute to all forums I join and receive nothing in return. My old main (Lvl 82) and another account (Lvl 80 Memb for life) got stolen too. As you see, I am being scammed off 8 Dollars a month. It may not seem like much, but it renews every month. I think I deserve this account so I at least have something.
Old 07-22-2008, 11:42 AM
Ezudian

SaTaX has a spectacular aura aboutSaTaX has a spectacular aura aboutSaTaX has a spectacular aura about

Well Yeah.
I Play 5 years RS.
What I have over? Nothing.
My first account, SkateJorgo was combat 60 with a green mask. I was really Happy.
Then, I got hacked! Idk how he did it . I was pissed of but no worries, I kept on playing on the account and when I was 63 with 90 Woodcut, 86 Cooking and 73 Fishing, The account was stolen. I couldn't recover it, don't ask why...
But then I checked out the hiscores and I saw it wasn't in the hiscores - it was banned.
Then I started a Range Tank and I had 70 Ranged. I was owning a lot of people and always went to castle and bandits! Then I got keylogged and hacked.
I recovered and changed recoveries but I still had the keylogger so I lost my account completely.
Then, I was really mad and started another account, called I SaTaX I.
It was low-level and I started powerleveling. After getting 10mil I finally was happy and then I heard my friend got hacked . I was really sad but then the next day I got hacked too, It was my friend who hacked me. He said that he had the same amount of arrows, runes, etc... He thought I hacked him!
So again.. I was back to 0 and I started hacking.
It was the scam:
"Cool You Can't Type Your Password!" and I put it on I SaTaX I.
After a while I had like 20mil again and the time I was scamming that , I joined RSU.
I stopped hacking because I had like: Poor guys .
I stopped and RS started to become more secure.
After 2 months normal playing I got banned for Account Hijacking so Lost everything.
Well Yeah, I deserved coz it was hacked.
I started to feel like WoW RS SUX.
When I was on RSU I started to play a little RS, but not much, fair afcourse.
A while later I had like 10m again and I started making drop-parties of 1mil etc..
I didn't care about it :), I was rich, so yeah Why Not.
Then, I helped someone to drop-trade and I got banned again.
I was like OMFG SHITTY STUFF!

I quit RS for some months and I started to try something about.
There were remours about secret worlds that they maybe exist.
So I tried to find them.
After I got an account from a friend, called Bowling25 , lvl 106, I started to search the secret worlds and finally I've found them! I checked them out with my main, coz it was MemberWorld.
It was secret... Then, A guy was on my account for a sec and he changed pass.. he was trusted but scammed and again, I didn't had nothing left.
That was January 2008.

After a month I had an account, called Glitch0101, It was for fun purpose and I leveled him until combat 80 and nice skills, etc, etc...
Then, it got banned because of the name, again BANHAMMER .

And Right a month ago I started an account ZGamer Org, because I liked Zgamer.org,
But I left the community so now I need to make a new account again.

So Now I'm quiting RS because I don't want to start a new account and getting banned for no reason again :[.

I say: GF Jagex.
I hope i'll get the account :/

5 years work for nothing, NICE HE?
Old 07-22-2008, 01:13 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Interesting story, still accepting appeals.
Decision will be made tonight.
Old 07-22-2008, 01:36 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Why do i deserve the account?

I am a dedicated member of forums throughout the ages. From Sythe-fagex all the way to Ezud. I am generally a nice member of the community and i try my hardest to amuse and help other members by giving away free graphics for example. I always stay positive and try to keep a nice friendly enviroment. and i always attempt to keep things in a good perspective.

=D
Old 07-22-2008, 02:33 PM
Ezudian

I stake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaTaX View Post
Well Yeah.
I Play 5 years RS.
What I have over? Nothing.
My first account, SkateJorgo was combat 60 with a green mask. I was really Happy.
Then, I got hacked! Idk how he did it . I was pissed of but no worries, I kept on playing on the account and when I was 63 with 90 Woodcut, 86 Cooking and 73 Fishing, The account was stolen. I couldn't recover it, don't ask why...
But then I checked out the hiscores and I saw it wasn't in the hiscores - it was banned.
Then I started a Range Tank and I had 70 Ranged. I was owning a lot of people and always went to castle and bandits! Then I got keylogged and hacked.
I recovered and changed recoveries but I still had the keylogger so I lost my account completely.
Then, I was really mad and started another account, called I SaTaX I.
It was low-level and I started powerleveling. After getting 10mil I finally was happy and then I heard my friend got hacked . I was really sad but then the next day I got hacked too, It was my friend who hacked me. He said that he had the same amount of arrows, runes, etc... He thought I hacked him!
So again.. I was back to 0 and I started hacking.
It was the scam:
"Cool You Can't Type Your Password!" and I put it on I SaTaX I.
After a while I had like 20mil again and the time I was scamming that , I joined RSU.
I stopped hacking because I had like: Poor guys .
I stopped and RS started to become more secure.
After 2 months normal playing I got banned for Account Hijacking so Lost everything.
Well Yeah, I deserved coz it was hacked.
I started to feel like WoW RS SUX.
When I was on RSU I started to play a little RS, but not much, fair afcourse.
A while later I had like 10m again and I started making drop-parties of 1mil etc..
I didn't care about it :), I was rich, so yeah Why Not.
Then, I helped someone to drop-trade and I got banned again.
I was like OMFG SHITTY STUFF!

I quit RS for some months and I started to try something about.
There were remours about secret worlds that they maybe exist.
So I tried to find them.
After I got an account from a friend, called Bowling25 , lvl 106, I started to search the secret worlds and finally I've found them! I checked them out with my main, coz it was MemberWorld.
It was secret... Then, A guy was on my account for a sec and he changed pass.. he was trusted but scammed and again, I didn't had nothing left.
That was January 2008.

After a month I had an account, called Glitch0101, It was for fun purpose and I leveled him until combat 80 and nice skills, etc, etc...
Then, it got banned because of the name, again BANHAMMER .

And Right a month ago I started an account ZGamer Org, because I liked Zgamer.org,
But I left the community so now I need to make a new account again.

So Now I'm quiting RS because I don't want to start a new account and getting banned for no reason again :[.

I say: GF Jagex.
I hope i'll get the account :/

5 years work for nothing, NICE HE?
Lol 6 yrs here nothing pls :A join the club *high five*
Old 07-22-2008, 02:41 PM
Ezudian

Dharok1337 is on a distinguished road

Well let's make this short and sweet.

Somehow, my old runescape account was totally hacked and jagex wouldn't let me recover it even thought I was the original owner and had every detail of the account.

It was bye_xxx_2

I love runescape, have no account, so yea..pretty much why I need it.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:36 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk

Im noticing a pattern in these appeals.
Old 07-22-2008, 04:39 PM
Ezudian

SaTaX has a spectacular aura aboutSaTaX has a spectacular aura aboutSaTaX has a spectacular aura about

Yeah but it's true...
Old 07-22-2008, 04:46 PM
@Ezud.com Email Holder

Despair is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Despair

I Still Love You!!! :eek:
Old 07-22-2008, 04:49 PM
Ezudian

Hmmm Despair loves me, this is going to be close.