Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-30-2008, 04:21 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharrath View Post
WEll according to the information on all of the 2012 theories on youtube, I think it is very possible that it could happen
This is perfect for this one quote i heard. "Believe none of what you hear, and half of what you see". The way your saying this is that someone said omg the worlds gonna end ono. But, if i told you that my dog could fly would you believe it. Just a thought i had..
Old 12-10-2008, 09:19 AM
Ezudian

Pirate will become famous soon enoughPirate will become famous soon enough

I dont believe this...It could happen, but its just another world destroying theory, right?
Old 12-10-2008, 03:05 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Believeing is Seeing.
Old 12-10-2008, 03:18 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold

Well there is things that back it up. Such as Notradomis. Saint Mary, and Saint Joe. They all predicted that on 12/12/2012 the world was going to end. Each one of them was born in a different time period and in different areas. Notradomis also predicted 911 which is kinda freaky. But, don't believe everything you hear. All i want to do before i die is loose my virginity. No big deal. It's a dream of mind =D (jkjk)
Old 12-11-2008, 04:39 PM
Ezudian

Dragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of lightDragon is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Dragon Send a message via Skype™ to Dragon

21/12/2012.
The Mayan calendar had to end somewhere; our current calendars only last a year.
Old 12-11-2008, 05:24 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

lol Humanity will destroy itself. thats the most probable reasoning, except if your somewhat religious like me and beilive that satan will rule the world for 1,000 years(basically end of the world lulz), than god does his thing lol, or idk lol, universe impolde? idk ur ur imagination, but i doubt on 2012

Old 12-11-2008, 05:56 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robin Hood View Post
lol Humanity will destroy itself. thats the most probable reasoning, except if your somewhat religious like me and beilive that satan will rule the world for 1,000 years(basically end of the world lulz), than god does his thing lol, or idk lol, universe impolde? idk ur ur imagination, but i doubt on 2012
Uh..what religion are you following..?
Old 12-11-2008, 06:55 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon View Post
21/12/2012.
The Mayan calendar had to end somewhere; our current calendars only last a year.
See and the Aztecs said the same thing about the year 2000. But, did it happen no. We can't believe everything we here. If the world ends or destroys itself it will. Live life to the fullest and have fun along the way. Thats the way i look at it. Don't hold back for any reason whatsoever. Let loose get wild, get drunk, get in trouble. That's my way of life.
Old 12-15-2008, 05:53 PM
Ezudian

billygotshot is on a distinguished road

I looked into this along time ago. Mainly into the mayan part since they were the first to suggest the end of the world in 2012. The mayan calendar ends in 2012. The reason for this is because the way they set up their calendar there is every like 6000 years or something the planets all align up to the center of the galaxy enabling certain waves to come directly at earth instead of having to pass through tons of other objects. Supposedly these waves will affect earth in some way. Without the Mayan calendar everyone would have no idea what was so special about 2012. BTW I suggest looking into this a little more like I did. Don't watch videos based on theories etc... Only look for cold hard facts that are believable otherwise everything is based on guessing.
Old 12-16-2008, 06:16 PM
Ezudian

Oysto will become famous soon enoughOysto will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
The year 2012 is supposed to be a bad year for the enviroment. Speaking of the ice caps...yes they are melting but thats not it. All of the planets in the universe are supposed to aline. Which imo will not be good for the enviroment and in other scientists opinions. Also we are burning our natural resources at an alarming rate. If the enviroment doesn't destroy this world...We will...
We already destroyed it. Of course, some idiot is going to find an atom bomb and poke it or something.
2) Unhook the hard drive and mail it to me
3) Take out the process and mail it to me

Seeing a pattern yet?

Transcending powers are with those who live and die by the blade.

What is***65279; it with religious people and fire?
Do you guys enjoy watching people burn?
Closed Thread