Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-09-2009, 02:00 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light
Default Ideas/Suggestions.

Ok Ezud! After seeing that many of you welcomed me back into the community after being inactive, I believe we are ready for the ideas/suggestions stage of the forum. Yes - I know this has been done several times before, but I have a different approach to this.

What do i ask of you to do? Read over the following suggestions, and state your opinion as to why it should or should not be added to Ezud, and depending on the popularity of an idea, you will be changing Ezud, YOU. Also - I HIGHLY recommend submitting your own ideas via post (Or if you are embarrassed or shy feel free to shoot me a PM.) Under the ideas that have been submitted so far, I will give my personal pros/cons to them, to show how I personally feel, but that should in no way judge your overall opinion.

And under the suggestions/my opinion, you will see an explanation of "irl" botting. The newest aspect of Ezud I wish to grasp, as you will soon see "who doesn't like free thing?"

- More shop items

Jared Opinion: I personally feel that this is necessary, sure we have several items, but the addition of fun things is something that gives people a reason to strive for, but in addition to this idea I believe that we should also have certain prizes that are not able to be attained by points, but rather in by "cashing" in rep points, or post count for certain awards.

- Staff shop items, each staff member gets their own related item adding to the shop for users to buy.

Jared Opinion: This idea I am not too thrilled about, simply because - if each staff member gets it, what does that really mean/benefit the rest of the community? BUT I do believe that there should be a certain item that only staff can purchase to show newcomers that they are the people to go to for help.

- Portal page?

Jared Opinion: Portal pages are always fun, but at the moment I believe that this is not necessary, unless we have somebody who can whip it up, and make it look professional, as in my experience a portal page doesn't always save a community! (RsU)

- More competitions

Jared Opinion: Definitely agreed! I personally will be holding some contests, and I hope that the users of the forum will be contributing as well, this is something I personally am already working on, and may give anything out as a reward from runescape gold, to paypal, to a movie or t-shirt. It all depends on what the community wants.

- Move away from runescape, barley anybody plays it.

Jared Opinion: This I unfortunately I cannot agree with, as most of the staff, and Ezud's member base joined up for, we can build onto other aspects of "Cheating" but Runescape is always here to stay.

- More things for donators

Jared Opinion: This is another thing that I personally agree with and could see being done in the near future, depending on how/if the site thrives and grows I will be bringing in some people who can perform "dumps" into the donators section, and will be reviving some request threads, as we once had.

- Arcade maybe?

Jared Opinion: Well, an arcade is indeed fun, and would be something that would increase our user activity, it unfortunately creates security issues for the forums. BUT what I can try to look into is a off-site arcade style website that we can use/have tournaments in, etc, etc.

- More vBexperience upgrades

Jared Opinion: I didn't put this up, so I personally cannot comment.

- New banner

Jared Opinion: A new banner that matches the theme would be WONDERFUL if any of you have one, be sure to post/pm it to an admin (me or envy preferably) for us to check out. But to that same extent I believe the old one should be avalible for viewing simply as many members are used to it.

- Unban my account

Already done babe.

- Allow Flaming

Jared Opinion: Yea... No ^_^

Irl Botting:

Ok, well I am sure all of you have heard about those "Freebie" sites, for free stuff. Most of you probably see one, and think "pfft, scam". Well, I can personally say from experience that that isn't always the case. The forum I attend in a sense trains you to be able to spot scams, tricks, and those few legit sites out there.

I want to bring this aspect to Ezud, as I joined in January, and have already gained over 700$ in "swag" if you will. The following picture is from a Quaker bar true delight bot that was created for the member of said site, and how many had shown up in just a few weeks of him submitting the requests.

Your probably thinking: Bullshit! Well my friend, it isn't.

In fact - Here is the link for the samples:
https://smartsource.wufoo.com/forms/...r-free-sample/

Using little tips and tricks, it is possible to get as many as you wish (I recommend NOT botting/abusing that one specific offer). An example would be the doctor pepper freebie, people received thousands upon thousands of these coupons for free 2 liter bottles of doctor pepper, all of which were 100% legit and useable, which meant a good time for everyone who abused it!

The above explanation is one of my ideas for the site, something away from gaming that can be abused, and is still considered cheating. In the following day when I have time I will be explaining how I plan to revive our runescape sections on the forum, and how to bring in traffic for the gaming aspects of our forum.

PLEASE post all of you comments, suggestions, and responses to what I have typed out today. Don't be afraid to speak your mind. Unless it is a flame ;)

`Jared
Old 06-09-2009, 02:03 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Thanks for reviewing my ideas.

Why the hell is vista aloud to be back on his account again?

Http://Ezud.com
Old 06-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyico View Post
Thanks for reviewing my ideas.

Why the hell is vista aloud to be back on his account again?
He's epik?

[X] [X] [X]
Old 06-09-2009, 02:08 PM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

I personally agree on the suggestions, but you can already buy ranks with rep

Lol at orl botting, sounds like a great idea ^.-

Owned by teh sig?
Old 06-09-2009, 02:16 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post
He's epik?
Unbanning everybody on ezud? over the top and we shouldn't stand for it x_X

Http://Ezud.com
Old 06-09-2009, 02:19 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siyico View Post
Unbanning everybody on ezud? over the top and we shouldn't stand for it x_X
He doesn't have mod status...

So it won't happen again.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 06-09-2009, 04:22 PM
Ezudian

Steve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to behold

More item shop stuff, staff related items would be awesome too.

Maybe added more sections to the forums for Different Xbox games and other stuff.

For say: Steam accounts/games. Other PC games that people play?
Old 06-09-2009, 04:44 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

console modding ftw ad noa
Old 06-09-2009, 08:42 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Bump <3
Old 06-09-2009, 08:44 PM
Ezudian

Flamin is an unknown quantity at this point
Send a message via MSN to Flamin Send a message via Skype™ to Flamin
Send a message via AIM to Flamin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared View Post
Bump <3
Bumping is bad Sir.
Reported.

Closed Thread