Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-20-2008, 06:27 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

I know right I never have to study and i constantly get 95's if you need help talk to me on msn from your phone?

XandeR
Old 09-20-2008, 08:33 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
haha! geography? that class is super easy
U.S. History, my bad :P Its 9th grade work, and im in 8th o.o

It was just cause I was panicking cause all my friends had failed, hopefully wont happen again.
Old 09-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Lol Jared I'm in the same class and it's easy. But I hope you come back and get better grades.
Old 09-20-2008, 09:09 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by LinkMaster03 View Post
Lol Jared I'm in the same class and it's easy. But I hope you come back and get better grades.
Lol shut up xD it was ONE test, nothing more :P

G2g you guys, last day of freedom xD

Peace.
Old 09-20-2008, 10:43 AM
Ezudian

Silver Commander is on a distinguished road

You got kicked out of computer class?! For what? Was it because you were on Ezud too much? =P I'll have to remember that so they don't kick ME out of computer class!

"Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right."

"With a dishonest man you can always trust him to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for, because you never know when he's going to do something dishonest."
Old 09-20-2008, 12:28 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

US History is even easier Jared you fail

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 09-20-2008, 05:59 PM
Ezudian

I dunt fail and Silver, let's just say i had command prompt fun.
Old 09-20-2008, 06:06 PM
Ezudian

Silver Commander is on a distinguished road

Well, now U.S History can get a tad difficult, when they start to ask you to remember obscure dates. I still can't remember when the United States declared independance, no matter what rhyme, song, or other "memory tool" they tell me.

Command Prompt fun... sounds thrilling. Well, it sucks that you got kicked out, but I can't say I blame them, unfortunatly.

"Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right."

"With a dishonest man you can always trust him to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for, because you never know when he's going to do something dishonest."
Old 09-20-2008, 06:11 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Silver Commander View Post
Well, now U.S History can get a tad difficult, when they start to ask you to remember obscure dates. I still can't remember when the United States declared independance, no matter what rhyme, song, or other "memory tool" they tell me.

Command Prompt fun... sounds thrilling. Well, it sucks that you got kicked out, but I can't say I blame them, unfortunatly.
Thats my issue here xD

And with the command prompt, I was getting past the filter, and accidently typed in the wrong command and things went wrong so yea :)