Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Of couse GE is empty, you're playing in BH pvp shit.
Old 05-14-2009, 03:27 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

Can you access the ge? if not then there is still probably an ft, if you can access it please inform us because you have hardly any information in your first post.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:07 PM
Ezudian

Fiilu is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Fiilu
Icon1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oromedegrote View Post
nice. I only got to varrock centre thanks to an evil tree
but can you stay there or is there still a forced tele?
Yes, I can stay there. How? Not telling, sorry.
The glitches I know, that are not fixed: Evil tree delayed root glitch, Acrobat glitch, null walk (I dont move my feet when I am moving, when I am not moving I look like sitting down), A few Forced Teleports, Familiar in building mode, Building mode on everywhere, Butler dupe, Goblin everywhere, Noclip (POH) and I can be a penguin around runescape.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:21 PM
Ezudian

xfiles has a spectacular aura aboutxfiles has a spectacular aura aboutxfiles has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Op9 View Post
Can you access the ge? if not then there is still probably an ft, if you can access it please inform us because you have hardly any information in your first post.
no he cant... you know what Si is...?
Old 05-14-2009, 08:39 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Edited the picture, blacked out invo and top right side info.
Old 05-14-2009, 08:45 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
Hehe ^^ I screened it before you blocked the shit ;o
Old 05-14-2009, 10:54 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Hehe, luckily I have your ip and my DDos kit ;)
Old 05-15-2009, 01:15 AM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr

Quote:
Hehe, luckily I have your ip and my DDos kit ;)
Harsh lol...

Nice you made it there
Old 05-15-2009, 03:41 AM
Ezudian

Icon5 Why?

Quote:
Umm..why did you do that? I mean, it gave nothing that would help to do the glitch...I am not angry, just confused. :/
The glitches I know, that are not fixed: Evil tree delayed root glitch, Acrobat glitch, null walk (I dont move my feet when I am moving, when I am not moving I look like sitting down), A few Forced Teleports, Familiar in building mode, Building mode on everywhere, Butler dupe, Goblin everywhere, Noclip (POH) and I can be a penguin around runescape.
Old 05-15-2009, 07:15 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
I thought that even with an SI and all that shit there was like a 30 second timer, regardless of where you got to.
How would you STAY there?
I don't believe you can stay there tbh, also if you could why not take the pic further in.
Possible to use G.E?
I am quite sure that the way I use goes around the 30 sec rule.
As you wanted another pic, I added it to my first post.

I can not bank, nor to use the ge in any way at least I have not figured out how to yet.

Tags
fiilu bug glitch