Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Computer Central > Computer Help

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-28-2011, 11:13 PM
High Donator

Nathan is a jewel in the roughNathan is a jewel in the roughNathan is a jewel in the rough
Default Television Help.

Hey, not urgent or anything just got a 32" LCD Full HD 1080p Hitachi TV for my bedroom but when I have it on at night quietly you can hear a noise coming from the speaker it's like a bag rustling or something but it doesn't that I know of do it on games. Any ideas? Could it just be my Virgin Media box?
I've checked to for loose scart wires and shit, nothing.

Thanks alot guys (:
Old 02-28-2011, 11:13 PM
Ezud Donator

EleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud ofEleXtroSeXual has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to EleXtroSeXual

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nathan View Post
Hey, not urgent or anything just got a 32" LCD Full HD 1080p Hitachi TV for my bedroom but when I have it on at night quietly you can hear a noise coming from the speaker it's like a bag rustling or something but it doesn't that I know of do it on games. Any ideas? Could it just be my Virgin Media box?
I've checked to for loose scart wires and shit, nothing.

Thanks alot guys (:
Plug that shit out lol
Old 03-01-2011, 12:04 PM
Ezudian

Shift will become famous soon enoughShift will become famous soon enough

I'm not quite sure, I'd go back to the store you bought it from and ask questions.
Old 03-01-2011, 12:19 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Maybe it's the cable connection. Is your cable connected in it fully and correctly?

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 03-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr

Turn everything off and turn them back on one by one to see which makes the noise.

If its the TV speakers then you may need to adjust them or work out what's interfering with them