Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-08-2009, 04:08 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Envy is baaad D:

Ok today a harmless joke went terribly bad. My good friend is no longer coming to school for something so stupid.

What is needed to know:
A kid brought a gun yesterday and got caught.
This morning principle is fed up and puts on a "no electronics" rule.
The rule becomes highly enforced and tons of kids are kicked out or sent home for having iPods and Cell Phones.
Flipping a bag is taking everything out and turning the backpack inside out and stuffing everything back in.

OK, now for my story.

Lunch started and my friends and I were kicked from our usual hangout spot because of GP kids always trashing the place and making it look like us (GP= General pop, we are all in the magnet programs). We moved to our old hangout spot near the bus loop behind the gym. My friend is being distracted so as usual we think of ways to be assholes to eachother. One of our friends snags his backpack and hides it near some doors. We tell my friend that his backpack is inside the Janitor's Closet which was supposedly locked. He stormed off pissed (but playful piss). While he's gone I run with another friend of mine and flip his backpack (he had LOTS of shit). When it's flipped we sit back down laughing our asses off and one of our friends said "I'd laugh if the door were open." To our surprise the door WAS open and we all just bursted out laughing hysterically because he stormed off in anger to get a security gaurd to open the door. Well after 15 minutes we find out that he was taken into custody by the principle because he had his PSP and headsets out. Well long story short I stashed our lunch garbage into his bag and went to the office and gave him his backpack. His mom comes the principle is pissed so his mom withdraws him and now isn't coming back D:

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 01-08-2009, 04:13 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Owned.

That's all.

Old 01-08-2009, 04:20 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Your school sucks ass then.
I'd straight up tell the principle fuck you if he tried to take my phone or iPod.
:\
Gf schooling systems.
Old 01-08-2009, 04:23 PM
Ezudian

Touched is a jewel in the roughTouched is a jewel in the roughTouched is a jewel in the rough

You silly jew you!

Rofl <3
Old 01-08-2009, 04:45 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

My friend told her fuck you in front of all of us too xD hence why he was kicked out all the faster.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 01-08-2009, 05:11 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Wow that has got to be the gayest rule ever, at my school they will just take it and make your parents pick it up. Also sucks for your friend, enrolling in a different school for being caught with a psp...lol
Old 01-08-2009, 05:14 PM
Ezudian

Vanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
A kid brought a school yesterday and got caught.
he brought a whole school and so your principle banned ELECTRONICS? wtf.
Old 01-08-2009, 05:35 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Off Topic: Nice duplicate post.

On Topic: Damn that sucks dude. My school isn't that bad they just take it away and your parents have to come pick it up. Now kicking out of school for thats ridiculous.(But, i think the Fuck You thing helped a little bit). XD
Old 01-08-2009, 05:43 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

That sucks.
Old 01-08-2009, 06:23 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

We are allowed to have iPods during lunch and fitness but no cell phones allowed and this is extremely gay (your story)

XandeR