Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-03-2009, 09:55 PM
Ezudian

AndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the roughAndyIsIndo is a jewel in the rough
Send a message via MSN to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Yahoo to AndyIsIndo Send a message via Skype™ to AndyIsIndo
Send a message via ICQ to AndyIsIndo Send a message via AIM to AndyIsIndo
Default The New PSP(400)-(Go)?

Many have speculated that the update would be called either the PSP 2 or PSP-4000, but our sources claim Sony will forgo a numerical moniker in favor of a subtitle. We***8217;ve heard various rumored code names for the project (including PSP Slide, PSP Flip, and PSP Go!), but given that Sony has introduced the Go! brand of add-ons (the Go!View video on-demand service and 1.3 megapixel Go!Cam) for the European PSP, it seems likely that the new system will in fact be called the PSP Go! Our sources further confirm that this redesign will be available in two SKUs, with either eight or 16 GB of built-in flash memory. The system is set for release in Japan this September with a U.S. debut coming in either late October or early November.

In addition, since the UMD is going away, Sony will have over 100 classic and new PSP titles available for download at launch (Gran Turismo Mobile is said to be one of the premier launch titles). As for the hardware itself, the redesign will include a d-pad, analog nub, and face buttons as part of a sliding unit sticking out below the screen (as seen in our mockup above). Unfortunately for those looking for twin-stick shooter controls, the new system will not have a second analog stick, but instead will remain consistent with the current control configuration.

Note: the PSP depicted above is not an actual ***8220;PSP2***8243;, ***8220;PSP-4000***8243;, or ***8220;PSP Go!***8221; photo.

- Fresh from PSP Hacks.

Heres other designs:

Previous News and Rumours

***8230;Unsurprisingly the console manufacturer has been comparatively mute in both cases, denying the existence of a PSP sequel and any threat from Apple. However, having spoken to an insider source ***8211; who***8217;s not Dave Perry, but is a developer working on the new hardware ***8211; we can reveal that the new handheld will arrive before Christmas and will be far more similar to the iPhone than the current device.

Like Apple***8217;s newcomer, the PSP 2 will be a compact device with a large touchscreen. However, where Sony***8217;s machine has the edge is when the touchscreen is slid open as it reveals familiar buttons, D-pads and ***8211; praise the Lord of Handhelds ***8211; dual analogue controls.

This new format should allow for both existing hardcore console titles as well as simpler touchscreen games along the lines of those currently available in the App Store. And like the App Store, (and in the absence of UMD), the games will all be available for digital download via the PlayStation Store.

Although this hasn***8217;t been confirmed, our speculation is that Sony***8217;s initial plans for a small upgrade to a PSP 4000 model have since been accelerated by the success of the iPhone and arrival of Nintendo DSi***8230;

VIDEOS:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObElhJIcOKE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZgRY...=related&pos=2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UIizM...=related&pos=2
Old 06-16-2009, 08:45 PM
Ezudian

Vlad is on a distinguished road

its psp-go, looks something like the first picture, priced at 250$ usd, im not getting unless its hackable.
Old 06-17-2009, 06:51 AM
Ezudian

The Green Bastard has a spectacular aura aboutThe Green Bastard has a spectacular aura aboutThe Green Bastard has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to The Green Bastard

Looks horrible is you ask me...and hacks and custom firmware probably won't be available for many months, not to mention poor support for homebrew software... :/

I'll stick with my PSP2000, thx
Old 06-17-2009, 06:56 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Looks horrible. DS copy.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 06-17-2009, 11:21 AM
Ezudian

The Green Bastard has a spectacular aura aboutThe Green Bastard has a spectacular aura aboutThe Green Bastard has a spectacular aura about

Well...the DSi copied the PSP with the web browsing, music, video, expandable memory, etc....now PSP is copying DSi's touch screen....and ugly desgin.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:26 PM
Ezudian

TheDLO is on a distinguished road

My CFW hacked PSP-1000 with 5.00 m33-6 firmware is my secret weapon of choice.

As was stated earlier, the only way I'm ever going to get this is if it's hackable and offers a compelling reason to get it besides looking cool and being a lot more compact than my current brick.
Old 06-18-2009, 06:54 AM
Ezudian

TheDLO is on a distinguished road

Haha I actually sorta like the design. The pictures don't really do it justice, but if you watch videos of someone holding it, it's extremely compact. Like, the size of a hand, which is the one reason I may wanna get it.
Old 06-18-2009, 07:23 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Web browsing etc has been around since the dawn of time xD. Sony need to stop copying ideas

SCRIBBLENAUTS <333

Http://Ezud.com
Old 06-18-2009, 07:58 AM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Rofl Siyico. Sony doesn't copy anything...

Me being a Sony Fanboy, says the PSP Go is gonna suck.
I don't know. It might be good.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 06-18-2009, 09:56 AM
Ezudian

I watched a few videos...and it looks good. Said to be released this fall...Hopefully Dark_ALex will make CFW for it, then I may get it. As of now: Sticking with my PSP-2000 with CFW.