Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > Runescape Botting

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-31-2009, 12:14 AM
Ezudian

Litmus has a spectacular aura aboutLitmus has a spectacular aura aboutLitmus has a spectacular aura about
Default My Successful bot to 95 fishing.

Well since December 2008, I've been working on 99 fishing but because i'm a lazy fucker i couldn't be arsed doing anything legit i botted.

I got to 94 doing sharks earned 60m on the way, and I'm doing lobbies 94 - 99 now. It's roughly 20 - 30k exp an hour. I smart bot, i only ever did over night botting on weekends and school holidays and every 5 hours if it was possible i would come back to my computer and play stealing creation. I will upate this thread every level i get from 95 - 99.

http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php/366587.html?

Old 05-31-2009, 03:03 AM
Ezudian

Jord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud ofJord- has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Jord-

nice :o lol
Old 05-31-2009, 07:40 AM
Ezudian

Steve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to beholdSteve is a splendid one to behold

Dang, beast.

Best i've done botting was from 20 - 83 Fishing. Then banned. XD
Old 05-31-2009, 08:01 AM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Nice account dude. You should make it a tank ranger.

Were your other 99's botted?

[X] [X] [X]
Old 05-31-2009, 08:11 AM
Ezudian

jay2k is on a distinguished road

nice. is the wcing botted too?
Old 06-02-2009, 04:10 PM
Ezudian

zimton is on a distinguished road

Congrats,but i think they will catch on quicker now.Since You don't have any reports i believe they will start monitoring your account and try putting MOD status.
Old 06-02-2009, 04:12 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimton View Post
Congrats,but i think they will catch on quicker now.Since You don't have any reports i believe they will start monitoring your account and try putting MOD status.
What the fuck?

Why would they give someone mod status if they think you're botting... -_-

[X] [X] [X]
Old 06-02-2009, 04:20 PM
Ezudian

zimton is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jello View Post
What the fuck?

Why would they give someone mod status if they think you're botting... -_-
Ahem,kind of sad for a mod to cuss at members of this forums especially new comers.Now on what i was saying i met since he has no "reports" jagex starts monitoring there account for mod status but what i met by catching on is they'll soon find out that its a bot and ban him.Hope That Can fit into your head
Old 06-02-2009, 04:29 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by zimton View Post
Ahem,kind of sad for a mod to cuss at members of this forums especially new comers.Now on what i was saying i met since he has no "reports" jagex starts monitoring there account for mod status but what i met by catching on is they'll soon find out that its a bot and ban him.Hope That Can fit into your head
Not everyone gets monitored to become a mod. The chances are very low. And if you don't report people it won't happen.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 06-05-2009, 10:41 AM
Ezudian

Litmus has a spectacular aura aboutLitmus has a spectacular aura aboutLitmus has a spectacular aura about

The amount of abuse i've given out and blackmarks, if i got mod i would swallow my own toe.

http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php/366587.html?

Closed Thread