Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > Account Market

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-26-2011, 06:04 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

16m .
Old 03-26-2011, 08:30 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

16,000,001 gp.

XandeR
Old 03-27-2011, 01:46 AM
Suprar donator

ToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to behold

Old 03-27-2011, 04:55 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future

25m, ya'll low budget havin' ass niggas.
Old 03-27-2011, 10:34 AM
Suprar donator

ToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to beholdToySoldier is a splendid one to behold

lolol.
GIVE ME MY 1M BACK >:{

;P
Old 03-27-2011, 11:33 AM
Ezudian

My 1m sir, I put the cash on there. >.< I have a lot more I was going to toss on it after you got it mems but then you went and changed da damn pass. Not bidding anymore since I'm just going to get "out bidded" by 1 gp..
Old 03-27-2011, 11:54 AM
Suprar donator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vista View Post
My 1m sir, I put the cash on there. >.< I have a lot more I was going to toss on it after you got it mems but then you went and changed da damn pass. Not bidding anymore since I'm just going to get "out bidded" by 1 gp..
Aha, i put it on to buy axes+stuff

Tour, any more bids?
Old 03-27-2011, 12:01 PM
Ezudian

No.. I put like 2m on there and pk'd with it. When I got bored of pking f2p on there I xferd it off onto a new mage pure I decided to make. You didn't start botting wc until after that.. cause I logged on after 2 days and you were wearing no clothes with a rune axe and I insulted for in my head for being an obvious botter and logged off. So yeah. my mill.
Old 03-27-2011, 12:19 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

:O 15.5m so far? Hmm I like it.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 03-27-2011, 01:29 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
:O 15.5m so far? Hmm I like it.
It's actually 25m + 1gp. l2readthethreadkid