Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 02:05 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper View Post
One day you will see all the stuff i found, but until everything is leaked/patched i guess your just going to have to wait.
I asked for one thing, something simple, anything that could be abused.

You didn't supply. Face it kid, you haven't done shit for bug abuse. You leeched off of Karma, sorry.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 10-23-2009, 02:06 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

he's basing his hax off of his "group" who knows how the fuck he got in there, lol.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:20 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yo hardly any of you know who i am but for those who do I'm quitting rs bug abuse. Special thanks goes how to Sayank and Hej who practically guided me in finding everything i know. Two of the nicest people in the rs bug abuse community.
Cya Guys.

It feels good to win an argument.

Edit-

Quote:
@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@ @@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@@

You can lol at Quint doing the same thing here http://ezud.com/forum/showthread.php..._hax-7608.html

Omg Jasper!! You're Hax!! you can turn building mode on !!!!!!!!!!

Old 10-23-2009, 02:32 PM
Ezudian

jasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura about

you are seriously digging a massive grave for yourselves. I would heavily urge you to stop, before i can be fucked to rip you to shreds.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:34 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
you are seriously digging a massive grave for yourselves. I would heavily urge you to stop, before i can be fucked to rip you to shreds.
I'm waiting, rip me to shreds.

Remember, if even one glitch you post wasn't found by you, you lose.

-Edit still waiting

Old 10-23-2009, 02:38 PM
Ezudian

jasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura about

Last edited by LinkMaster03; 08-01-2009 at 04:04 AM.. Reason: Added Hidehack upon request(Jello) - Anti-leech(LM03)

Game Updates Menagerie, Familiar Controls and Butlers 18-Aug-2009

You lose.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:45 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Last edited by LinkMaster03; 08-01-2009 at 04:04 AM.. Reason: Added Hidehack upon request(Jello) - Anti-leech(LM03)

Game Updates Menagerie, Familiar Controls and Butlers 18-Aug-2009

You lose.
The picture is yours is it not? You turned building mode on to get the bank pin.

Fucking can't even describe it

nvm I can

Old 10-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Ezudian

Oh dear. lol
Old 10-23-2009, 02:48 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Absolutley ripped you to shreds didn't he dvok. mr. blitz with 2 phoenix necks and 5 chocolate bombs at wests looking at the thread oh dear.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:49 PM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dvok View Post
The picture is yours is it not? You turned building mode on to get the bank pin.

Fucking can't even describe it

nvm I can
Are you fucking retarded? You couldnt put build mode on outside ur house back then now to get to the point dvok is bög