Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-10-2009, 06:36 PM
Ezudian

Fat will become famous soon enoughFat will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Fat Send a message via Yahoo to Fat Send a message via Skype™ to Fat
Send a message via ICQ to Fat Send a message via AIM to Fat
Default Pking Section Instead of Runescape Bug Abuse

I think since Runescape bug abuse is dying...And pking is becoming way more active i think we should make a more active/popular pking section. It would bring in a lot more members and i could recruit lots of people here. Please consider this. Thank you.
Old 05-10-2009, 06:39 PM
Ezudian

Ameh is just really niceAmeh is just really niceAmeh is just really niceAmeh is just really niceAmeh is just really nice
Send a message via AIM to Ameh

If it will help Ezud, I'm down for it.

Old 05-10-2009, 06:41 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ameh View Post
If it will help Ezud, I'm down for it.
Rofl.

OT: Agreed. Pking section fo sho'.

[X] [X] [X]
Old 05-11-2009, 12:43 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

Guys rhis site is directed at bug abuse, we could add a pking section, but not replace bugging

Owned by teh sig?
Old 05-11-2009, 05:47 AM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg999 View Post
Guys rhis site is directed at bug abuse, we could add a pking section, but not replace bugging
I agree. The point of Ezud is bug abuse. There will always be bugs in the game, the hype about pking will die down eventually anyway. Plus theres too many pking websites as their is and that would bring too much competition.

I prefer the idea of adding another section. If there was no bug abuse, I would probably loose interest in Ezud tbh.

One idea I do like, is an Ezud pking Team lol. That would be funny, all glitching it up .. or not just pwnage :) I have noticed that most good bug abusers are also very experienced RuneScape players so maybe an Ezud pking team would be quite 1337. Yet then again people would probably be using *****ed accounts or our identities may be given away... Its quite complex.. I will stop debating with myself.....

....NOW!
Old 05-11-2009, 12:54 PM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

I also agree with it
a pking section would be Bad ass
and maybe also a pking strategy/merchinting section?