Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Community > Red Carpet

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-13-2009, 08:43 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of
Default Leaving

I can't deal with this shit anymore. I'm done with bug abusing, phishing, etc. I'm quiting the RuneScape scene, and I'm not coming back.

There are so many reasons, among other things I can't explain. One reason is I need an account. I've spent nearly a month offering everything I can give, and only a few people will even try to help me.

The bug abusing community will not change with me leaving, it's already dying(and probably dead), with all the new noobs and leechers.

Phishing is dead, so many people do it, that not even Jagex can control it.

I'll stay around on MSN, and probably around here, but I can't do the bug abusing or phishing without an account.

The main reason I have to quit, is as I said before, I don't have an acc. My lvl132 main with around 2b recently got stolen, and I cannot even come back.

I know that some of you like me, but if you don't GTFO of here because you aren't wanted.

I'm not making a list of who I like, and who I will miss, I know I will leave out someone.

It was fun.

Bye.

EDIT: Don't ask me for accounts or phishers, or anything besides knowledge from me. I will BLOCK you, and you will never talk to me again.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:45 AM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

OMGGGG don't leave kankerkop! Stay STAYYY you are the one i know for the longest time here... even since TO.
Ill phish an account for you if you want.
DONT LEAVE
Old 01-13-2009, 08:47 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

The account isn't the main problem, although it may have seemed like I made it out to be(to coverup the real reason). Ezud has become a group of leechers, and is really dying.

Old 01-13-2009, 08:48 AM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
The account isn't the main problem, although it may have seemed like I made it out to be(to coverup the real reason). Ezud has become a group of leechers, and is really dying.
Kinda true... but dont leave :)
Old 01-13-2009, 08:52 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

:\\\
Peace man, don't disappear completelyy.
Old 01-13-2009, 09:08 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Shit...

Gonna miss you lust. Hope everything works out for you okay in the future man. Take good care of yourself my friend. =[...

Http://Ezud.com
Old 01-13-2009, 02:08 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

bye man i wish i could say im sorry your leaving..i tried to be nice..but you were pretty mean to me...but since your leaving BYE! we'll miss you

Old 01-13-2009, 02:42 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

FUCK. Lust why are you leaving, Seriously. Dude your like the main part of this community. If you need an account take mine lvl 93 i don't give a fuck. Just please dude don't leave. Your like mad chill and don't give a fuck and i love that (no homo). Dude fuck why god dammit.
Thats Really all i have to say. Fuck Fuck and Fuck.

Dammit Lust i hope you decide to come back.

Peace bro i hope to see you around still and keep intouch.
Old 01-13-2009, 02:44 PM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Can i has ur crown?

Lol Jk, is the deal for the phisher still on though? I renewed memb and you promised it for me today.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 01-13-2009, 03:02 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

Bye man.
Closed Thread

Tags
anal leakage detected, epic fail, i hate lol5916, i hate lust, noob