Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-11-2009, 06:08 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god
Default activity of ezud

Hey guys, Recently ezud hasn't been that active I think we need to brainstorm some ideas to present to envy/21.

My idea was for us to do alot more in game events and publish them on other forums/ youtube maybe not youtube so much since we will get noobish members asking to know how to do glitches.

So if you are on any other forums, Any whatso ever, Place ezud in your sig.

Old 10-11-2009, 07:48 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Jello and I have come up with some really good ideas. Only problem is half the stuff he and I want require FTP access and #21 supposedly doesn't have access to it himself... So we're at a standstill. We are indeed trying to figure out ways to fix up certain aspects of the site to make it more rewarding to be a Supporter+ and to contribute more. Updates can be expected of course, but not so soon since I like to do one big update at once

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 10-12-2009, 06:47 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of

oh ok... so you don't need the ideas?

Old 10-12-2009, 08:07 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

of course I do. I welcome all ideas.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 10-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Ezudian

ok guys.Any ideas relating to activity post here!

Old 10-12-2009, 01:18 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

My activity is 99%
Old 10-12-2009, 01:48 PM
Ezudian

mines 66% yyet im on all the time o.O?

Old 10-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Ezudian

Math is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the roughMath is a jewel in the rough

Basically

Flaming down, Advertising up.
maybe in-game advertising while glitching to get peoples attention? could use fished accounts since they would likely be banned?

even tho ur probably aware of it already, i seriously think that new members are afraid to post due to the flaming levels here. and once a member is banned.. they should stay that way >.<, atleast for more than a few days
Old 10-12-2009, 04:29 PM
Ezudian

Nxnr is on a distinguished road

Demote Jello.

/Thread
Old 10-12-2009, 06:32 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nxnr View Post
Demote Jello.

/Thread
Shut the fuck up.