Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-14-2008, 12:23 AM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
Honestly, is this the only way you can debate. You can't answer my question directly so you have to come up with some bullshit "prove i don't". You are not a god, you never will be. Anyone with common sense would know this, we don't need proof. I'm done debating with you, you obviously can't handle it.
i was only saying that so Tranquility would finally realise that there is no proof and he is believing something which nobody can prove.

you never even had an argument or debate.
Old 11-14-2008, 02:48 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
I agree with you but your reasoning makes no sense. What I mean is, sure there is no way to prove you are god or can run faster than the speed of light but anyone with common sense knows you cannot run faster than the speed of light, it is physically impossible.

This argument is very weak and flawed. It's like saying prove to me the spaghetti monster doesn't exist. Have you seen him? So then how do you know if hes real? What if im the spaghetti monster in human form? Prove me wrong. Your argument is full of holes.
Thank you you are completely right. Yes, i do chose blindly to believe there is a god. You say prove to me i'm not god. Well i can't and therefore your saying nothing can be proven. My pet is a dog. Therefore speaking your saying prove to me he's a dog as an example. You think that i'm ridiculous to believe in this. Well, if the world ends and i die and i believe in god and there's one then i got to heaven. If there isn't your right but if there is buddy your completely fucked. Sorry to tell you. He doesn't know how to debate go look at your own posts you have no truthful or smart things to say other then "Prove to me i'm not god". Well sorry i can't but your wrong no matter what.

Punk i love you lmao no homo you are completely right. He's blindly saying that he is completely right and whatever i say is wrong
Old 11-14-2008, 03:18 PM
Ezudian

TheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to TheGopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
He doesn't know how to debate go look at your own posts you have no truthful or smart things to say other then "Prove to me i'm not god". Well sorry i can't but your wrong no matter what.

Punk i love you lmao no homo you are completely right. He's blindly saying that he is completely right and whatever i say is wrong
Any you're not?

It would help if you "prayed what you preached"

You accuse him of doing the thing you did in the sentence before.

Quote:
Well sorry i can't but your wrong no matter what.
You're doing just what he was saying: "Blindly believing". Your religion isn't fact, no matter how much you want to believe it is.

Think about it...

Now what I think is that it's fine to believe in a god or whatever religion you want to, but YOU have to believe it.

If you believe simply because a billion other people do or because your parents or friends do, doesn't mean you do.
Instead of "blindly believing" at least take a step back and make sure you agree with what you are believing.
A good example would be the holocaust. The Nazis were off killing millions of jews without anyone else knowing. They covered it all up. No one knew why they had to send all the jews off to the concentration camps or what they did there. They just followed the law and sent them all off to their deaths. (Now before you say "nuh-uh! Hitler said too!!" I know that the jews were blamed for just about everything and that's why people were prosecuting them but just try to see through my historically incorect story and try to find the point I was trying to put across) If they had say, gotten onto one of the cattle cars that brought the jews to Auschwitz, and saw for themselves that they were sending millions of jews off to their deaths, they might not want to follow those laws anymore. (Make giant mental leaps) Maybe something would have been done sooner and all the slaughter could have been stopped before 6-9 million Jews (depending on your source) were killed all across Europe. Now if you believe the Jews should have died for what they did and you approved of what was going on at the concentration camps, then good for you but if you believed it was wrong then don't continue reporting them to the guestapo!

Now if you can see through that massive metaphor, you deserve to continue in this discussion. I'm sure I'll get flamed like hell for this, so fire away!

[X][X][X]

Also,
SHAMWOW
Old 11-14-2008, 04:18 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
Thank you you are completely right. Yes, i do chose blindly to believe there is a god. You say prove to me i'm not god. Well i can't and therefore your saying nothing can be proven. My pet is a dog. Therefore speaking your saying prove to me he's a dog as an example. You think that i'm ridiculous to believe in this. Well, if the world ends and i die and i believe in god and there's one then i got to heaven. If there isn't your right but if there is buddy your completely fucked. Sorry to tell you. He doesn't know how to debate go look at your own posts you have no truthful or smart things to say other then "Prove to me i'm not god". Well sorry i can't but your wrong no matter what.

good, have your blind beliefs but keep them to yourself.
Old 11-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
good, have your blind beliefs but keep them to yourself.
Last time I checked this thread is named "Do you believe in god". I don't care if you
believe in god or not you still show respect to other people no matter their beliefs.
Old 11-15-2008, 10:51 AM
Ezudian

ICaldoMafiaIRB is on a distinguished road

I do believe in God. I think that their is a god somewhere. :) Hehe :)

Miracles happened so why not believe in God.
Old 11-15-2008, 11:25 AM
Ezudian

#MrC is on a distinguished road

No, I do not believe in a higher power, which is often reffered to as "God".
Old 11-15-2008, 12:12 PM
Banned

Pyron is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
unless you can't prove i'm not God, i suggest you don't post here anymore.
You are not god because you are contingent.

Quote:
Who says there would be chaos around the world. Why is not possible for everyone to be atheists and live in a decent society?
I just explained why there would be chaos around the world.

The argument was that "religion is bad and controls people with fear. Therefore the world is better without religion."

If religion or our government has to use fear to control us then that is based on the widely famous philosophy of Thomas Hobbes. It goes to say that humans need to be controlled by fear because they are evil by nature. The only way to control evil is with fear of a higher power. If we are indeed being control by the fear of breaking laws and of going to hell then it means we are controlled by fear so we are evil by nature. So a world without fear would mean a world of total evil and chaos.

That means that everything in the world is evil, controlled by evil resulting in good (evil + evil = good). Or that the world is good, controlled by good with the possibility of evil occurring (good + good = evil).

I prefer to believe in the second idea; that the world is good and humans are good. That we are born as a blank slate (rasa tabula) and we have the possibility to learn evil. That is how evil exists.

Quote:
blind christians are cute, prove to me with some sort of evidence, anything real that there is infact a God exactly as he is described.

now you'll say prove to me there isn't?
Indeed, indeed. You are right; no one can prove or disprove that God exists. But there is 'evidence' from both sides. The strongest evidence I can provide to sway that God does exist is greater than science. It is based on the simple logic of reason. Let's begin.

So the first and foremost reasons on why a god should exist is simple. Let's look at the first cause and motion arguments. Nothing in our material world can be actual and be potential at the same time. Therefore nothing can put itself into motion. Something has to put something else in motion, a chain effect some might say. This can not extend to infinity because then nothing would exist (will be argued below). Thus there must be a first mover, something that put everything into motion and was put into motion by nothing else because it has always existed. This divine first motion we know as God. This argument is very similar to the first cause argument. Since nothing can cause itself. However, causes act as a series. Without a first cause everything would not exist in that series. Blah blah (same as above).

The next reasoning is sometimes hard to understand so I'll try to make it as clear as possible. We live in the real world with four dimensions. If we were to believe that we live in an infinite universe (unlimited space and time) were everything is possible then it is possible for nothing to be possible. If nothing is possible then nothing comes from nothing and nothing will exist and the universe will no longer be infinite. Since all things we know are contingent (have the ability to exist and not exist) then this is possible. So if nothing were to exist there would be nothing to bring back contingency. Therefore, nothing would exist now. But we exist now so it is obvious that not everything is contingent. Thus, something exists of its own necessity that has always existed over contingency make the existence possible. (This should help understand the first argument more).

The most common argument, the famous argument from design, that most people like to use is the simplest to understand. Everything that exists has a design; the laws of nature and science and physics.. ect. Intelligence and knowledge of this kind is not manifested/created from nothing, it is 'designed' or 'learned from' an already existing knowledge. Since things that exist do not have intelligence like humans they must be directed to a goal or an end by something else (some may call this fate). Thus, some intelligent being has always existed that directs or influences design/knowledge/intelligence.

My last point is the argument of perfection. There is a gradation to be found in all things; hotter or colder, older or younger, taller or shorter... ect. There exists a maximum and minimum for all gradations. Since there exists some good, some noble, some bad and some evil we can arrive at the idea that there is a ultimate good and an ultimate bad. Imperfection and perfection. The thing that exists that is the maximum good, that is perfect, is God.

Phew. Now I'm out of breath. You should have learned all this philosophy and reasoning at school (if you go to school). Its important to study serious academic issues like these with full respect. If you are the person who just picks a side without consulting the values and proofs from either side then shame on you for following blindly.
Old 11-15-2008, 06:33 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ICaldoMafiaIRB View Post
I do believe in God. I think that their is a god somewhere. :) Hehe :)

Miracles happened so why not believe in God.
What kind of miracles does God perform?
Old 11-15-2008, 09:36 PM
Ezudian

Vanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant futureVanity has a brilliant future

Quote:
What kind of miracles does God perform?
Look up on google "god miracles", there should be over 1m matches or w/e
Closed Thread