Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 06:34 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by cave View Post
hey man, this is a 'debate' topic about god, two sides and i can feel free to post whatever i want, i have beliefs too. if you can't handle a debate or the truth then you're the one who should get off the thread.

and unless you can't prove i'm not God, i suggest you don't post here anymore.
Prove you are god. Show me something cause trust me your not god. If you were you wouldn't be like this number 1. 2 you have no right telling me to get off this topic. This is an open post. If You don't follow christianity what do you believe. Tell me if you are god what my name is where i live and how old i am. 200000000000$ says you couldn't tell me. Sooo sorry to prove you wrong buttt your incorrect. Sooo lets keep this going i wanna see what you say.
Old 11-13-2008, 07:28 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
Prove you are god. Show me something cause trust me your not god. If you were you wouldn't be like this number 1. 2 you have no right telling me to get off this topic. This is an open post. If You don't follow christianity what do you believe. Tell me if you are god what my name is where i live and how old i am. 200000000000$ says you couldn't tell me. Sooo sorry to prove you wrong buttt your incorrect. Sooo lets keep this going i wanna see what you say.
God does not exist in the first place, thus meaning he isn't god.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:01 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
finally, thank you dude. you finally realised how blind you are being, now, prove to me that there is a god, oh wait you can't? yet you choose to believe that there is a god but there is no proof, why don't you believe i can run faster then the speed of light? or that i'm not God? theres no proof but you don't believe it?

atleast i got you to say it yourself,

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility
Prove you are god. Show me something cause trust me your not god.
what proof is there that there is a God? what has anybody shown you? nothing. yet you still believe it.

again, prove to me i'm not God, until then, i remain God.
Old 11-13-2008, 10:46 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk

Quote:

I agree with you but your reasoning makes no sense. What I mean is, sure there is no way to prove you are god or can run faster than the speed of light but anyone with common sense knows you cannot run faster than the speed of light, it is physically impossible.

Quote:

This argument is very weak and flawed. It's like saying prove to me the spaghetti monster doesn't exist. Have you seen him? So then how do you know if hes real? What if im the spaghetti monster in human form? Prove me wrong. Your argument is full of holes.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:08 PM
Ezudian

cave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nicecave is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
I agree with you but your reasoning makes no sense. What I mean is, sure there is no way to prove you are god or can run faster than the speed of light but anyone with common sense knows you cannot run faster than the speed of light, it is physically impossible.

This argument is very weak and flawed. It's like saying prove to me the spaghetti monster doesn't exist. Have you seen him? So then how do you know if hes real? What if im the spaghetti monster in human form? Prove me wrong. Your argument is full of holes.
uhh no my argument isn't full of holes, i'm saying there is no proof that god exists yet people have such a real belief in him.

and anyone with common sense knows that religion is flawed and the concepts of it are physically impossible but people still believe it? so why don't you believe i'm not god?
Old 11-13-2008, 11:46 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
uhh no my argument isn't full of holes, i'm saying there is no proof that god exists yet people have such a real belief in him.

and anyone with common sense knows that religion is flawed and the concepts of it are physically impossible but people still believe it? so why don't you believe i'm not god?
How can you not believe in god but proclaim yourself to be him.
Your contradicting yourself.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:51 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
How can you not believe in god but proclaim yourself to be him.
Your contradicting yourself.
name one thing with proof, that God has done and that me or you haven't.

in that sense, we can all claim to be God and you should worship me instead.
Old 11-13-2008, 11:56 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
name one thing with proof, that God has done and that me or you haven't.

in that sense, we can all claim to be God and you should worship me instead.
I do not believe in god, this is not why im debating with you.

The definition of God "a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship;specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality"

Do you have more than natural attributes? No.
Do you have powers? No.
Do you control a particular aspect or part of reality? No.

You are not god, I am not god. No one is god. There is no god.
I will never worship you.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:02 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
I do not believe in god, this is not why im debating with you.

The definition of God "a being or object believed to have more than natural attributes and powers and to require human worship;specifically : one controlling a particular aspect or part of reality"

Do you have more than natural attributes? No.
Do you have powers? No.
Do you control a particular aspect or part of reality? No.

You are not god, I am not god. No one is god. There is no god.
I will never worship you.
prove i don't.

oh and before you say prove i do, that is not the question.
Old 11-14-2008, 12:06 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
prove i don't.

oh and before you say prove i do, that is not the question.
Honestly, is this the only way you can debate. You can't answer my question directly so you have to come up with some bullshit "prove i don't". You are not a god, you never will be. Anyone with common sense would know this, we don't need proof. I'm done debating with you, you obviously can't handle it.