Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-17-2008, 07:24 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default To clarify a few things.

There's been rumors going around saying that I ripped my bugs off of Champ. I would like to tell you guys that this is not true at all. The bug that Champ did for skateboarding was the ft that It's Me and I found not that Champ found. Fags at RsG *cough Tekno cough* can't stand the hit that Ezud outshown RsG and shut them down completely. Don't believe anything this retard says because you guys have been witnesses to what we're capable of over here. No one here ripped Champ's "bug" because it wasn't his ft. Nor did I claim his Skateboard glitch was mine, I fully said that he found it with the ft.

Also I highly suggest that all of you change your passwords as of NOW! Our staff members are being targeted and we have suspicions of a database leak, so please change your passwords as of now!

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]