Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-27-2009, 05:00 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Envy is fucked!

Yesterday I spent all fucking day outside my house. I left school with my friends around 12:15, went straight to the mall, watched a movie. From there on out we just got fucked up bad. Long story short before we knew it we were in a parking lot all of us about to fall asleep. It was exactly 12:57 when they dropped my off home. They were like "dude where can we sleep" I told them specifically "check my neighborhood, there are abandoned houses around the area just sleep in their drive way."

The dumbasses chose a house literally across from mine. They slept there for the night, they woke up at like 9:00. They called me and I was like "FUCK" my mom woke up and she went outside to get in the car and buy breakfast. As she was going out they pulled out of the house in front with the windows fully open and my mom was like "those were your friends weren't they!?" "NO MOM WHAT THE HELL?!" "OMG DID YOU GUYS COME DRUNK LAST NIGHT?!?!" and she drove off after them. I don't know where the fuck they went D: I'm fucked when she gets home.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 03-27-2009, 07:18 AM
Ezudian

TheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to TheGopher

Shit like this seems to always happen to me...

It sucks...

Good luck with coming up with good excuses. You're going to need them.

[X][X][X]

Also,
SHAMWOW
Old 03-27-2009, 07:24 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

I was freaking out xD I told her they weren't my friends and she was like "ok I'm calling the cops when I see them, it's not safe having kids like that sleeping on other people's drive-ways." so when I go out today I gotta walk to the corner for them to pick me up ;

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 03-27-2009, 08:39 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Gahahaha that sucks man

Hope everything turns out okay xD.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 03-27-2009, 10:15 AM
Ezudian

Teh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud ofTeh god has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to Teh god

Hahahaha.. We decided to go 'camping' with weed and booze in my friends backgarden. I later found out my phone was on calling my mom. She had been listening to us all night..

We were talking about getting laid, and weed. FUCK.

Old 03-27-2009, 12:06 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teh god View Post
Hahahaha.. We decided to go 'camping' with weed and booze in my friends backgarden. I later found out my phone was on calling my mom. She had been listening to us all night..

We were talking about getting laid, and weed. FUCK.
this truly sucks.

XandeR
Old 03-27-2009, 12:36 PM
Ezudian

Jello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant futureJello has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Jello Send a message via Yahoo to Jello Send a message via Skype™ to Jello
Send a message via ICQ to Jello Send a message via AIM to Jello

Shit Envy >.<

As long as your mom believes that they aren't your friends, you'll be fine. Just make sure if you do it again, that they don't sleep in the driveway across the street.

If you ever wanna get really fucked, you know who to call. xD

[X] [X] [X]
Old 03-27-2009, 04:08 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Hahaha sorry but a pretty funny story, just use something as a scapegoat.

"Mom im going to tell you the truth, I have been questioning my faith lately"

"Hey mom, can we talk, I think Tammys pregnant..."

"Hey mom, I think I have the flu"

Or my personal favorite, fake a ceizure.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:41 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

That sucks. Slap those hoes.
Old 03-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Ezudian

Sound is on a distinguished road

If this is your idea of a crazy story then you have a sad life