Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > Suggestions and Complaints

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-30-2008, 02:56 PM
Ezudian

Bootylove is infamous around these parts
Default Ezud - The bug forum.

Well, recently I haven't been seeing Ezud pwning any bugs. This is why the site activity has dropped slightly, and I don't think that reaches to Ezud's expectations. We are one of the largest RuneScape bugging sites - or cheating site.

But, when we say "cheating" does that not refer to a blackmarket, autos, etc? I mean adding these will be great for the community. The default answer of many members here is: "It'll change focus". Why would it change focus? Explain, and elaborate to every single detail.

Ezud is known as a bugging site, correct? This will NOT change the name of the community if we add some more cheating sections. Most runescape cheaters' enjoy hacking jagex and whatnot. So, if we add a blackmarket, we attract members that hate jagex, and would want to learn to exploit.

What do you think?
Old 08-30-2008, 02:59 PM
Ezudian

Headless Choir is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Headless Choir

Sounds great.
Old 08-30-2008, 03:00 PM
Ezudian

That's all your input :O ?
Old 08-30-2008, 03:53 PM
Ezudian

Headless Choir is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Headless Choir

Umm... maybe. <_<

What else is there for me to add?
Old 08-30-2008, 05:48 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

If somebody can go the Sythe or Fagex for a really active black market, nobody is going to use one on here. There is no need to make something of lower quality that already exists. Black Markets also rely solely on members and activity, where as bugging just needs smart thinkers in any quantity. I don't support. Ezud is a bugging site. People go to Ezud to bug. Sythe is a black market site. People go there to RWT/transfer.
Old 08-30-2008, 06:30 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Ezud is forever pwning with bugs. Problem is everyone is trying to leech the bugs people work for. Now a black market attracts the wrong kind of people. I don't want to deal with a bunch of scam reports. Closest thing to a black market will be the Merchanting section I'm adding soon and possibly an Item lending section where people can lend items for real life money or in game. Ezud + Black Market will not do. Yes, we are thinking about dwelling into other areas, but not because of activity but because you guys show that you will make certain sections thrive.
End of story.
No BLACK MARKET.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-30-2008, 08:53 PM
Ezudian

Sythe's blackmarket is full of scammers. Also, envy you're saying there is NO scammers in your community? Then you're wrong. I can guarantee there are soo many.

Fagex just fails.
Old 08-30-2008, 09:01 PM
Ezudian

Nick is on a distinguished road

i kind of agree with envy. and he doesnt want to have to deal with scamming and shit so yea. end of story he said =/.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:51 PM
Ezudian

There's already scammers here >.<
Old 08-31-2008, 04:11 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

Envy has spoken....closed.