Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 02:05 AM
Ezudian

hakufusdragon is an unknown quantity at this point

This is 100% bullshit. You apparently know nothing of Java coding.

Other than the actual detection in their code it also depends on your network connection speed,graphics rendering power(graphics card), ram,etc... Hardware specs will mainly stop you from lagging. Having a higher connection speed is useful as well. But if you have a 1989 comp with 20meg net someone on dialup would still have a better reaction time due to person with an older computer not being able to render shit.(aka "Loading now..." I seriously doubt a comp that old could even run rs though lol). Click speed is really the same for everyone. It's just how fast it will react to that click that matters. By that I mean data sent from the client telling the server "Hey he just clicked DO THIS". I could go on but I won't. lol

Josh.
Old 07-25-2008, 02:20 AM
Ezudian

bluefirecorp is on a distinguished road

Sorry to say, but josh just owned ya...
Old 07-25-2008, 11:29 AM
Ezudian

hampe-92 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol5916 View Post
I think this is bullshit lol. And there are no more drop parties.
there is drop parties.. in party room in fally....
Old 07-25-2008, 06:14 PM
Ezudian

Mykei is on a distinguished road

Sorry if anyone has already beaten me to the punch but the reason why when you're changing your IP it seems to go faster is probably due to the fact your using a IP closer to the server.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:41 PM
Ezudian

It's Me will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakufusdragon View Post
This is 100% bullshit. You apparently know nothing of Java coding.

Other than the actual detection in their code it also depends on your network connection speed,graphics rendering power(graphics card), ram,etc... Hardware specs will mainly stop you from lagging. Having a higher connection speed is useful as well. But if you have a 1989 comp with 20meg net someone on dialup would still have a better reaction time due to person with an older computer not being able to render shit.(aka "Loading now..." I seriously doubt a comp that old could even run rs though lol). Click speed is really the same for everyone. It's just how fast it will react to that click that matters. By that I mean data sent from the client telling the server "Hey he just clicked DO THIS". I could go on but I won't. lol

Josh.
You're 100% an idiot. You apparently know nothing about me saying "I have proof and I've tested it countless times."
The faster IP always wins unless you lag. Prove to me you're right in game and I'm wrong and then I'll give you permission to post long useless essays which you've never tested on my threads. Until then gtfo.
Old 07-25-2008, 06:50 PM
Ezudian

Southern is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Me View Post
You're 100% an idiot. You apparently know nothing about me saying "I have proof and I've tested it countless times."
The faster IP always wins unless you lag. Prove to me you're right in game and I'm wrong and then I'll give you permission to post long useless essays which you've never tested on my threads. Until then gtfo.

just like mykei where were the the ips located at?

and i have a good internet but bad comp :|
Old 07-25-2008, 07:13 PM
Ezudian

hakufusdragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by It's Me View Post
The actual IP address is nothing but a number assigned to one's computer by their ISP in a branch type system determined by an equation. It's fairly simple to manually assign an ip. You just need to know the Octet values and what class of subnetting they use. I'm not going into HOW to do it as I've already had enough subnetting equations to do in school.

How fast your click is DETECTED is determined by distance from server,routing,etc. Ping is the word.

I'm not going to argue with you because you seem to be as stubborn as a mule so have fun with your false statements.
Old 07-25-2008, 08:41 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by hakufusdragon View Post
The actual IP address is nothing but a number assigned to one's computer by their ISP in a branch type system determined by an equation. It's fairly simple to manually assign an ip. You just need to know the Octet values and what class of subnetting they use. I'm not going into HOW to do it as I've already had enough subnetting equations to do in school.

How fast your click is DETECTED is determined by distance from server,routing,etc. Ping is the word.

I'm not going to argue with you because you seem to be as stubborn as a mule so have fun with your false statements.
Since you're as stuborn aswell I'll let you do the work. Go make your ip X.X.8.0.
If anyone in runescape outclicks you for the flag, call me.

You only think the way you do because you're closed minded and everything I'm saying goes against everything you know. But if you open your mind and look at the FACTS not the PREVIOUS GEUSSES you have you'll see that I'm right. You can beleive what SHOULD be right or what IS right, it's up to you.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:22 AM
Ezudian

Mystery222 is a jewel in the roughMystery222 is a jewel in the roughMystery222 is a jewel in the rough

You still haven't posted any proof and I am highly sceptical as your theory doesn't make any sense.
Oh and by the way saying that you "have proof" doesn't actually count as showing proof.
Old 07-26-2008, 09:39 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystery222 View Post
You still haven't posted any proof and I am highly sceptical as your theory doesn't make any sense.
Oh and by the way saying that you "have proof" doesn't actually count as showing proof.
Explain to me how I can show I can click fast without showing it on RS? Besides the reason I didn't post good IPs is because I don't want people to be faster then me obviously. So if you don't believe me that's fine, I'd rather not have a bunch of noobs outclicking me for the flag.
Closed Thread