Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

View Poll Results: Will the world end in 2012?
Yes 5 11.90%
No 26 61.90%
I don't know 11 26.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 01:00 PM
Ezudian

I stake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saad View Post
I wouldn't pay much attention to it anyway, considering how contradictory The Bible itself is.
Tell me some that aren't out of context >.>

84/94 Magic
96/99 Ranged
Old 08-02-2008, 01:10 PM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
I hate these types of debates, do you know why? Because you could quite easily say this about a a lot of things. I predict the end of the world today and the next day and the next day. If all these "end of the world" predictions were real the earth could have been destroyed more than 50 times!

FBI, it does sound very truthful, but even if it was the truth why would i want to care? I don't care if i die and to be honest we cause this world so much damage maybe it is better off we go.

I guess the fact of the matter is that it is going to happen. It doesn't matter what month/day/year what matters is the fact that one day it will happen. There are so many things that could go wrong that the risk percentage is high.

Don't ever rule out a possibility, my great grandad had 13 percent chance of dying from cancer, yet he finds himself 6ft under the ground.
whats so special about us humans is that we are so full of our selfs we forget what happens in our world. the one we fucked up.

the world can end when prophecies are fufilled, and this time is soon, but not quite yet.

i am a firm beliver in god and christianity, but i know god has said that he is giving people the chance to see his subliminal messages to start believing and change.

if you dont care about your death is just you, your forgetting theres billions of people on this planet that are stuckup fags, who waste their life doing nothing but want to keep wasting it forever, and the sheer thought of all this pisses them off and they want to 'sue' to make money, or cry goto the hospital for panic attacks.

this is why the world government and groups are not allowing this to escape, nasa has already claimed existance of nibiru before when it was discovered in 1980s using IRAS telescope, but was shortly forced to deny it. and pass it off. theyre still examining its closing in by the spl, south pole telescope. where our tax money is currently being wasted at.

people are dumb and are blind to the truth, and signs. for once stop believing in what fox news says, because they are full of shit. fuck the media. its time to realize yourself using your soul and mind and the voice in your head.
Old 08-02-2008, 01:37 PM
Ezudian

Saad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by I stake View Post
Tell me some that aren't out of context >.>
Interesting. It reminds me of how people say that The Bible is the word of God when in fact neither God, Jesus, or his associates compiled and wrote it. It came from the Council of Nicaea, who deliberately decided what to put in and throw out. As time went on, even this came to be manipulated by rulers so that their subjects could believe in something more convenient for them, i.e. ordering revisions. What surprises me though, is why The Bible was left full of contradictions.
Old 08-02-2008, 02:11 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Interesting. It reminds me of how people say that The Bible is the word of God when in fact neither God, Jesus, or his associates compiled and wrote it. It came from the Council of Nicaea, who deliberately decided what to put in and throw out. As time went on, even this came to be manipulated by rulers so that their subjects could believe in something more convenient for them, i.e. ordering revisions. What surprises me though, is why The Bible was left full of contradictions.
Fool, jesus = god.

God = father son and holy spirit.
No man is worthy to be called an associate of his.
Old 08-02-2008, 06:08 PM
Ezudian

TheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really niceTheGopher is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to TheGopher

Look no one can prove it's going to happen unless they've got a time machine and have been there to see it happen.

And the bible, It's bull shit too. I agree with Saad, It's been rewritten so many times, you don't know what to believe. No one who is living was there when the events in the bible happened so It's as good as a fairy tale to me. Also people have proved that the bible wasn't written until at least 50 years after Jesus died. Correct me if I'm wrong but the life span back then was like 40 or 50 at the most. How to you keep a story straight when It had to have passed through one or two generations? It's just so much of a stretch... Think of all the stories your parents or teachers have told you to keep you from doing something.
It just seems like a story to me. I can't believe it unless I was there to see it.

If anyone can prove, with good, solid evidence, that what happened in the bible is real and it's not exaggerated or anything, I will personally pay you all the money I ever make and be your slave for the rest of your life.
Old 08-02-2008, 07:43 PM
Ezudian

I stake is on a distinguished road

Quote:
You still haven't told me any .

84/94 Magic
96/99 Ranged
Old 08-02-2008, 09:28 PM
Ezudian

Ok, for all trying to say bullshit on gods book. proove that it is.

the life span back then was higher then it is now. another notion you dont know two shits about this subject..
Old 08-02-2008, 10:36 PM
Ezudian

Saad is on a distinguished road

Argumentum ad ignorantiam does not further advance your assertion. Resorting to insults indicates weakness within an argument. Where is the actual rational evidence to support your argument?
Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI View Post
Fool, jesus = god.

God = father son and holy spirit.
No man is worthy to be called an associate of his.
I already know Christian beliefs, and didn't intend to offend you. By "associate" I meant apostle.
Quote:
Originally Posted by I stake View Post
You still haven't told me any .
This website has a full compilation of them.
Old 08-02-2008, 11:06 PM
Ezudian

Zolid is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI View Post
Ok, for all trying to say bullshit on gods book. proove that it is.

the life span back then was higher then it is now. another notion you dont know two shits about this subject..
True people back then lived 200 years O.o Well that is what I was told

Every religion says the damn same thing: Live good and you will be rewarded!
There is a strong possebility that the the three "main" books are the same but interpret differently

But then again this is not a topic about religion
Old 08-03-2008, 12:45 AM
Ezudian

Bootylove is infamous around these parts

Just because it's the end of the mayan calendar, it doesn't mean anything. Bull shit conspiracys after another.