Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Guides & How-Tos

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2008, 03:25 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flip View Post
why the fuck are you asking for +Rep for that?
This forum is full of rep whores...
He was saying he gave him +REP for putting out the guide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyro FTW View Post
the less safe the more fun, but there is a point when you've gone too far...

Edit: I have 10 rep and 2 posts, do you start with rep or somthin?
Two post, means you have two post. Lulz.
You automatically start with 10 rep, if people decide to +REP or -REP you it will go up or down.
Old 12-21-2008, 03:42 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

nice guide even tho I will never use I like it :)

Owned by teh sig?
Old 01-05-2009, 05:33 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Updated with Epic Picture.

Old 01-05-2009, 11:02 PM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lust View Post
Updated with Epic Picture.
thanks for epic pic coz pics r epic

Owned by teh sig?
Old 01-06-2009, 06:47 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Quote:
Originally Posted by csg999 View Post
thanks for epic pic coz pics r epic
Postcount >?>?>!?>!?

Anywayz, lets get this thread started again. We need to find some new pyrotech ish. I wanna learn stuff about fire. Come on guys, tell me something newwww.
Old 01-09-2009, 01:48 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
Postcount >?>?>!?>!?

Anywayz, lets get this thread started again. We need to find some new pyrotech ish. I wanna learn stuff about fire. Come on guys, tell me something newwww.
If you light a match under a faucet, and rub the residue between your fingers, it makes smoke .

Old 01-12-2009, 02:35 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold

Lmfao Lust that is epic. Does it really work. I wanna try it rofl. Uhm i don't think pumping a lighter is in here.

Step1: Take a clear lighter and rip off the cover.
Step2: Use the high and low thing but push it to high then lift it and put it back to low and repeat.
Step3: Light your lighter and keep your face away from it.

Your welcome =D
Old 01-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tranquility View Post
Lmfao Lust that is epic. Does it really work. I wanna try it rofl. Uhm i don't think pumping a lighter is in here.

Step1: Take a clear lighter and rip off the cover.
Step2: Use the high and low thing but push it to high then lift it and put it back to low and repeat.
Step3: Light your lighter and keep your face away from it.

Your welcome =D
OR,
You give it to a friend that ask to use your lighter.
Epic lulz guaranteed or your money back.
Old 01-14-2009, 02:17 PM
Ezudian

Rofl Vista, I've done that, and my friend was pissed hahaha. I think he blew off his eyebrows lmfao!
Old 01-31-2009, 03:14 PM
Ezudian

Crayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to allCrayon Boy is a name known to all
Send a message via MSN to Crayon Boy Send a message via Skype™ to Crayon Boy

Sup with all the safety? I mean, like what r u burning out there in a forest, why would you need spare clothes? lol

Me n my friend were real pyromans back in the days. We burned everything we could find rofl. And we did it all in his back yard. We burned our cans after a night of bombing, they make a hell of a blow lol. We once went to his bathroom, emtyed like 3 aerosols in his sink and lit it on. Rofl, i burned my hair. also we burned a small wood house we built in his garden bout 2x2x1,5 meters large.

And guess wot, ive never burned myself, nor has my friend. We never used gloves, goggles or anything for extra safety. If you are smart enaugh and know what you are doing, everything will be fine.

Oh, and dont try to lit your shirt if you dont know what its made from. We once tried that on me, but my shirt got all on fire in like 2 secs, i was rly stressed out and didnt know wot to do lol. My friend told me to drop n roll, but i just took it off fast lol. Thankfully i was fast enaugh and didnt get burned.

Oh and we have never had problems with cops bcuz of burning and making thigs explode. My friends neighbours got pissed several times tho, said they were going to call the police, but luckily they didnt.

Good luck burning things.