Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-11-2009, 10:49 PM
Ezudian

Iced Liquid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Need a little bit of advice. Bad situation.

Driving through a populated town that's pretty big, just got done racing a couple cars so I was kinda pumped. Pulled up to a stop light and a dude rides my ass for a second so I floor it, illegally pass the car in front of me only to see a cop standing in the middle of the road with his flashlight pointing at me. I had 4 other people in my car also. I was like oh fuck, the cop jumped in his car(He had someone else pulled over) and I made a quick right pulled in the first driveway and turned my car off. This is in the middle of a very busy town though, and a couple seconds later the cop flies bye.
I quickly pull out and leave with my lights off. We take the long way to a service road and then a highway and head to a friends car, drop my friends off and I go home.

Happened around 12:30am, posted this around 1:50am right after it happened, sorta waiting for cops to show up lol.

Problem -
90% Sure he saw my plates, they are very easy to see and remember.

Reason I didn't Pull over -
3 people in car out past curfew, 1 without a seat belt, 1 with brass knuckles, plus a metal pipe in back, and I didn't want a ticket.

Illegal things -
Speeding
Illegal Passing
Running from cops
Among others?

Do you think they will come to my house knowing he probably has my license plate number? It happen in a total different county than I live in and is about 40min from my house.
Old 09-12-2009, 12:02 AM
Ezudian

jasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura about

If they come, you should probably admit your guilt and face the consequences. If you try and play dumb you are just going to dig a bigger hole for yourself.
Old 09-12-2009, 07:28 AM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper View Post
if they come, you should probably admit your guilt and face the consequences. If you try and play dumb you are just going to dig a bigger hole for yourself.

+1 .
Old 09-12-2009, 08:07 AM
Ezudian

Hmm, well now that I think about it they couldn't see my front license plate, he wasn't expecting me, and I passed him going about 80 so how much time did he really have to see my back plate?
It is 11am now and they still haven't showed up, when should I consider myself in the clear?
Old 09-12-2009, 03:47 PM
Ezudian

Happy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really niceHappy Man is just really nice

1 he could have been cbfed
2 he could have thought u bash him up
3 possabilaty that he didnt see your number plates
4 he might not of noticed that you did anything wrong
5 he might have been going somewhere else eg a car crash or something
i hope you don't get introuble

don't spam or leak!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-13-2009, 12:53 AM
Ezudian

Thainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to beholdThainerr is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Thainerr

Well if it happened in a different country, just stay away from that country for a while until the heat dies down. If they did see your plates wait for them to come get you because it won't make a difference now if you go to them. Then if they do come and collect you don't admit to anything you know they dont know about.
Old 09-13-2009, 07:51 AM
Ezudian

Ok, they haven't came yet so chances of them coming to my house are 0 now?

Well if they do come the story is I was by myself. :)
I am betting I am good though.

I am actually happy I ran though, I would have been fucked if I didn't.
Old 09-13-2009, 09:44 AM
Ezudian

Dayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the roughDayum is a jewel in the rough

ya mainnn Fuck da police niga
Old 09-13-2009, 09:49 AM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thainerr View Post
Well if it happened in a different country, just stay away from that country for a while until the heat dies down. If they did see your plates wait for them to come get you because it won't make a difference now if you go to them. Then if they do come and collect you don't admit to anything you know they dont know about.
County* Not country rofl
Old 09-13-2009, 12:22 PM
Ezudian

Scaper is on a distinguished road

Nahh dont worry man you got well away good job man