Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > General Boards > General Stuff

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2008, 10:11 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

I need help. I weigh 220 and I'm 6'1. I bench 250, I'm 14, and technically I'm obese. I'm not fat or anything. Help?

Old 08-03-2008, 01:57 PM
Ezudian

Unknown has a spectacular aura aboutUnknown has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to Unknown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol5916 View Post
I need help. I weigh 220 and I'm 6'1. I bench 250, I'm 14, and technically I'm obese. I'm not fat or anything. Help?
The fact that you work out will add to your weight. Muscle weighs a lot more than fat does. If you are benching that much then you are going to be the weight you are.

Your body is still growing and you are going to be seeing a lot of changes in weight. But it does seem as if it will slow down a little, the body at your age is not used to that sort of physical endeavor, and because you are growing you may well feel certain hunger urges etc.

If you are worried about your weight i can recommend this sort of diet: Link, i must warn you though, if you like carbs which are very good for workout regimes then you are bound to get heavier. Protein shakes and general glucose products are good also.
Old 08-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Donator

iBh TrueZ is on a distinguished road

unknown i need advice on sex, msn me
Old 08-03-2008, 10:26 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBH TrueZ View Post
unknown i need advice on sex, msn me
I am available from this moment until 7:30pm GMT if you need me. :)
Old 08-04-2008, 06:29 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unknown View Post
The fact that you work out will add to your weight. Muscle weighs a lot more than fat does. If you are benching that much then you are going to be the weight you are.

Your body is still growing and you are going to be seeing a lot of changes in weight. But it does seem as if it will slow down a little, the body at your age is not used to that sort of physical endeavor, and because you are growing you may well feel certain hunger urges etc.

If you are worried about your weight i can recommend this sort of diet: Link, i must warn you though, if you like carbs which are very good for workout regimes then you are bound to get heavier. Protein shakes and general glucose products are good also.
Thanks for being as politicly correct as possible, and not telling me anything I didn't already know V.V
I was doing 275 earlier last month, and had to stop, because it bent the bar

Old 08-04-2008, 10:21 AM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

I need help, I was trying my luck on an online dating website, and I found a girl who after 6 months i finally got the corrage to ask her if she would like to come by my place, she said yes she too seemed a bit nervous as i meeting for the first time in real life.

She has planned it out that she would call when she reached the walmart and I could go pick her up, but she called and said she was at so and so trying to find walmart, which was only a block or two away i told her directions to my apartment, at first i wasnt planning on doing anything to her because i knew she had told her friends/family members where she was going.

she comes on in and i offer her a drink, we sit and talk a bit getting to know a bit more about our personal self, then she talks about how her car is getting repo'd and that she has been struggling to pay her bills, that she was an entire three months behind on the car payment. I asked her if she had any friends or family that could help her with it, so she wouldnt lose her car, and after a quick sigh she told me she didnt, and that she hadnt seen her family in a few weeks, and she hadnt any friends that she hang out with.

by this tmie i was building confidence that she was telling the truth, and my plans for her began to change.. after a little while longer, i kill her.

what should i do unknown. i am scared.

in b4 jokez.

and wtf lol sex, what could u possibly help us with, sex is easy. pop it in pull it out pop it in pull it out.
Old 08-04-2008, 02:10 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI View Post
I need help, I was trying my luck on an online dating website, and I found a girl who after 6 months i finally got the corrage to ask her if she would like to come by my place, she said yes she too seemed a bit nervous as i meeting for the first time in real life.

She has planned it out that she would call when she reached the walmart and I could go pick her up, but she called and said she was at so and so trying to find walmart, which was only a block or two away i told her directions to my apartment, at first i wasnt planning on doing anything to her because i knew she had told her friends/family members where she was going.

she comes on in and i offer her a drink, we sit and talk a bit getting to know a bit more about our personal self, then she talks about how her car is getting repo'd and that she has been struggling to pay her bills, that she was an entire three months behind on the car payment. I asked her if she had any friends or family that could help her with it, so she wouldnt lose her car, and after a quick sigh she told me she didnt, and that she hadnt seen her family in a few weeks, and she hadnt any friends that she hang out with.

by this tmie i was building confidence that she was telling the truth, and my plans for her began to change.. after a little while longer, i kill her.

what should i do unknown. i am scared.

in b4 jokez.
The fact that there was no real reason to kill her is a shame, not only did she not have her friends and family, but when turning to the person she needed the most death was the price.

If you are getting thoughts such as this that impose danger to you and others around you, i suggest rehab centers and private help. Even if you do not feel remorse for what you did, the best way to help yourself and others is to tackle that one cause.

If you are worried about jail/prison, i would suggest coming clean. It may not actually benefit you that much but it credits you and gives you less jail time.

Quote:
and wtf lol sex, what could u possibly help us with, sex is easy. pop it in pull it out pop it in pull it out.
Sexual intercourse and its many categories can become complex, it isn't all about the sex sometimes it is medical/emotion etc that needs to be helped.

Quote:
Thanks for being as politicly correct as possible, and not telling me anything I didn't already know V.V
I was doing 275 earlier last month, and had to stop, because it bent the bar
Glad to be of assistance, I'm always around if you ever need more advice.
Old 08-05-2008, 12:41 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Dr, Phil Unknown!!!!

XandeR
Old 08-06-2008, 09:34 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

I've barely gotten out this summer, when school comes back i'm scared if im not gonna be as social or do well in physical shit..what should i do to prepare :S
Old 08-07-2008, 12:46 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
I've barely gotten out this summer, when school comes back i'm scared if im not gonna be as social or do well in physical shit..what should i do to prepare :S
Prepare by phoning up friends and meeting up with them. Set yourself times when you will stay indoors or go outside. I guess a factor of this isn't just mental, its physical. Do you want to be outside, if not then why not.

School can be daunting for many, especially if you are worried about socializing. I just suggest relaxing, and taking my previous advice, people like you for who you are, not who you try and become.

You can achieve anything, just put your mind to it.

Tags
advice, confidential, free, msn