Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2008, 01:28 AM
Ezudian

SAYANK has a spectacular aura aboutSAYANK has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamo View Post
Lets say im not jealous because i already quit rs bug abuse.
My spelling is bad because im from The Netherlands.
'OH SHIT MAN JAGEX MADE IT SO U CANT TAKE ITEMS OUT OF CASTLE WARS
Isnt realy what im thinking about fucking nerd gravestone is rly something else. ur going mad and flame on me because u know im right.
u have no prove that it isnt fake fucking dumshit.

PS u have it on friends because u wanna hide: liquid exploded shit or something like that.
Oh yeah man real nice life, you apparently 'quit' bug abuse yet you still fuckin troll bug abuse forums venting your emo anger probably because you could never bug yourself?

This is going around in circles, for the third time there is ways AROUND things like gravestones, easily, take a look at that guy who posted a thread saying he died and got a gravestone IN castlewars, same concept but reversed, he got a gravestone INSIDE a safe area, i found away AROUND them in NON SAFE areas.

And im only flaming you because your a fucking loser, coming in here like a drama queen flaming me for NO reason and no real proof. So yeah if you quit why do you still care so much about bug abuse forums?

Oh and who are you again? Why should i 'really know' who you are? What have you done by YOURSELF thats so amazing? Seriously man you cant win pls stfu and get off this site, i said i'll post some more liable proof which will hopefully shutup newbs like you.

editt: thanks Hej, and no i dont have it on friends Jamo because i want to hide me 'faking it' i want to make sure my bug doesnt get fixed and leaked, refer to my other post if your that much of a dumbfuck to understand that.
Old 08-31-2008, 01:30 AM
Ezudian

icy ice will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to icy ice Send a message via Skype™ to icy ice

Ohh, nice;/
Old 08-31-2008, 01:36 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
u havnt any proof it isnt fake becuase, it realy looks like u just dropped fucking items and killed urself fucking dumbufk gsus crist. and u realy did it u just want some reps or something i dont know why people post fake bugs like you
Notice how your posts are getting smaller? Means you lost idiot and you've run out of fake fantasy ideas to accuse me of. Sure it LOOKS like it, you could say that about millions of bugs, e.g the BA blood dupe, could've easily just bought 100k bloods put them in your invent and said they were smuggled.

Seriously just lay the fuck off, take a break and leave this site and go back to whatevers so good that made you 'quit' bug abuse.

I really don't care about rep, if i did i'd release a shit load of bugs because rep is so 'cool' amirite?
Old 08-31-2008, 01:38 AM
Ezudian

hakufusdragon is an unknown quantity at this point

Looks awesome Sayank. Good job.

And somebody just ban the fucking idiot already...Learn to fucking spell. Oh and here's a link to Reader Rabbit. It MIGHT help you. Not promising it will though. It doesn't perform miracles. =/
http://www.learningcompany.com/jump....ORY&itemID=512
Old 08-31-2008, 01:47 AM
Ezudian

Vveget2 will become famous soon enoughVveget2 will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Vveget2 Send a message via Yahoo to Vveget2 Send a message via Skype™ to Vveget2
Send a message via ICQ to Vveget2 Send a message via AIM to Vveget2

Quote:
u havnt any proof it isnt fake becuase, it realy looks like u just dropped fucking items and killed urself fucking dumbufk gsus crist. and u realy did it u just want some reps or something i dont know why people post fake bugs like you
Old 08-31-2008, 03:55 AM
Ezudian

Flawed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAYANK View Post
I'll post a few more kill pics when i get the chance to do more luring with my friend when he gets online.

As many people have already said/told me, yes this can be used for an unlimited level account to account transfer (aka lvl 3 to 138 if you want) which doesn't have much risk at all apart from a ban, but that could happen in BH too.

*** hidden content ***
Although impressive I am a bit skeptical.

I hate to be that guy that gets flamed for saying it, but i will.

There is no grave stone.

I have tried a house luer since the update, it all worked fine but a grave stone did apear on death, so i must ask why it would be different for you but not me? Also, not only has jagex made grave stones, they have also made it so if you drop anything above 3k, it will not be visable to anyone but you.

These are just some simple foundation questions.

And if this is true, it saddens me to see it posted tbh. It is good to post on ezud, but epic should be a secret. simply posting evidence that its possible gives jagex enough info to try and find a patch.

I havent mentioned any of my bugs anywhere since i lost a good one, and they all still work.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:00 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawed View Post
Although impressive I am a bit skeptical.

I hate to be that guy that gets flamed for saying it, but i will.

There is no grave stone.

I have tried a house luer since the update, it all worked fine but a grave stone did apear on death, so i must ask why it would be different for you but not me? Also, not only has jagex made grave stones, they have also made it so if you drop anything above 3k, it will not be visable to anyone but you.

These are just some simple foundation questions.

And if this is true, it saddens me to see it posted tbh. It is good to post on ezud, but epic should be a secret. simply posting evidence that its possible gives jagex enough info to try and find a patch.

I havent mentioned any of my bugs anywhere since i lost a good one, and they all still work.
Find a way around the gravestone, thats all im going to say.

Also, probably because my method is alot different.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:06 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Find a way around the gravestone, thats all im going to say.

Also, probably because my method is alot different.
I guess we all have different bugs.

the way i aproach bugs is different then most people do, and because of this, i probably never will find a way around grave stones.

But im still gonna say, theres a bit too much information there. Even though im not involved id hate for this one to be lost.
Old 08-31-2008, 04:11 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawed View Post
I guess we all have different bugs.

the way i aproach bugs is different then most people do, and because of this, i probably never will find a way around grave stones.

But im still gonna say, theres a bit too much information there. Even though im not involved id hate for this one to be lost.
Different methods is usualy the right way.

Just put it this way, making someone die when you want can avoid ALOT of things jagex put to stop people dieng when leaving places right?
Old 08-31-2008, 04:14 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Different methods is usualy the right way.

Just put it this way, making someone die when you want can avoid ALOT of things jagex put to stop people dieng when leaving places right?
seems to me like jagex is full of a lot of bad programmers. lol

instead of making it map based with exceptions to other places.

they have made the update as area based, so anywhere not in specific, will still count as part of the old runescape. which is silly of them.

this has just given me an idea. thanx for the convo :)