Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-13-2008, 05:54 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

But you can't even bring a cape into the waiting room, regardless of whether you have it equipped or not, which makes me even more intrigued :]

Old 10-13-2008, 05:59 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lol5916 View Post
But you can't even bring a cape into the waiting room, regardless of whether you have it equipped or not, which makes me even more intrigued :]
Jagex slipped up their is one way to bring a cape into the waiting room equipt. However it has nothing to do with how this bug works.

And lol5916 you can bring a cape into the waiting room as long as it's in your inventory same with helms.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:00 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

I don't normally mess around with castlewars(the last time I was trying to mess around with the telegrab spot) but this may be something I try :P

Old 10-13-2008, 06:03 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Quote:
I don't normally mess around with castlewars(the last time I was trying to mess around with the telegrab spot) but this may be something I try :P
Tbh the bug used to do this has nothing to do with castle wars I just applied it to castle wars. So I don't think anyone here will find it except maybe svew he says he has the same bug that I have.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:05 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_karma View Post
Tbh the bug used to do this has nothing to do with castle wars I just applied it to castle wars. So I don't think anyone here will find it except maybe svew he says he has the same bug that I have.
Well that's a big hint.

I haven't actually logged onto RS in like 2 weeks lol.

Old 10-13-2008, 06:06 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Well that's a big hint.

I haven't actually logged onto RS in like 2 weeks lol.
A big hint that you wont find this playing castle wars. It's a mechanical bug that takes a lot of time and effort.
Old 10-13-2008, 06:11 PM
Ezudian

imahobo has a spectacular aura aboutimahobo has a spectacular aura about
Send a message via MSN to imahobo Send a message via Skype™ to imahobo
Send a message via AIM to imahobo

looks like it's on mopar, were's all the ppl?

Old 10-13-2008, 06:14 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by imahobo View Post
looks like it's on mopar, were's all the ppl?
I have a video of me doing this it was on a small world.. But yes I cammed it this time so don't start yelling fake. Mopars graphics are no where near that good.

I might just stop posting bugs if people always just assume every thing's faked or edited. Give me a little respect people. I haven't posted one fake thing on ezud ever.
Old 10-14-2008, 09:49 PM
Banned

nX.vicious is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by fluid_karma View Post
I have a video of me doing this it was on a small world.. But yes I cammed it this time so don't start yelling fake. Mopars graphics are no where near that good.

I might just stop posting bugs if people always just assume every thing's faked or edited. Give me a little respect people. I haven't posted one fake thing on ezud ever.
its real, cant believe you found it if you do it the same way
Old 10-15-2008, 01:09 AM
Ezudian

Csg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud ofCsg999 has much to be proud of

very nice, looks quite complex so gratz

Whoever said MOPAR! U r a nub