Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-23-2009, 03:09 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jasper View Post
Once you actually find a bug i might listen to what you say, but until then you just fall into the category of being a leech.
Found a unleaked version of inf pray with dvok. /end
Old 10-23-2009, 04:02 AM
Ezudian

jasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura about

lol, you seriously think finding one inf prayer, which wasn't even your own theory (props. Karma) which i doubt you even did gives you respect. Your talking to the wrong bunch of people.
Old 10-23-2009, 06:20 AM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

fix'd2112231312213
Old 10-23-2009, 06:52 AM
Ezudian

Dvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud ofDvok has much to be proud of

Quote:
lol, you seriously think finding one inf prayer, which wasn't even your own theory (props. Karma) which i doubt you even did gives you respect. Your talking to the wrong bunch of people.
Show me something you've found. Show me something useful.

Take it as a challenge, show me something you've found that gives you an advantage over everyone else.

You must gain something, xp, coins, anything. But it must be able to be abused.

Something you've found.

Show me.

First user under 1000 posts to receive an activity award.

Banned from Ezud: 70 somethin times idk I lost track
Old 10-23-2009, 11:44 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Alright man.

p.s. who said i wanted respect you unintelligent fuck
Old 10-23-2009, 01:12 PM
Ezudian

jasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura aboutjasper has a spectacular aura about

One day you will see all the stuff i found, but until everything is leaked/patched i guess your just going to have to wait.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:17 PM
Ezudian

Icon9

Quote:
One day you will see all the stuff i found, but until everything is leaked/patched i guess your just going to have to wait.
until then your word is invalid. shut the fuck up.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:37 PM
Ezudian

kiddo, just because i choose not to leak everything i find in a lame attempt to increase the size of my e-rep doesn't mean my word is invalid. You think it's co-incidence that my ex-bugging team consists the three most respected and knowledgeable buggers in rs even though according to you i have never found anything other than client lag. Sounds like a slightly failed case to me.
Old 10-23-2009, 01:38 PM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
until then your word is invalid. shut the fuck up.
Your opinion is invalid.
Old 10-23-2009, 02:00 PM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by quint View Post
your opinion is invalid.
; .