Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-08-2008, 11:08 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Durial321 Runescape 2 Hacks - Fally Massacre

Since Ezud is indexed like up the ass for google I decided to put in some keywords to teach the dumbasses who believe that Durial321 knew what he was doing let alone the possibility of a pvp anywhere bug.

Durial didn't know shit about bugging. He was one of the lucky few who actually got the bug. The way his pvp settings was turned on was by getting hit with a magic/range attack while he was being expelled. Being attacked on the outside caused the system to think that he was still inside the dungeon, why? Because dungeon' pvp settings are controlled by a player meaning the person in the dungeon must refresh a player's setting in order to turn it off (this is no longer the case). The attack caused it to think he was still inside the dungeon allowing him to attack. Back then Jagex's coding was lazy and somewhat primitive so they made pvp player based on each individual player, not a specific area.

A pvp anywhere bug is no longer possible. PVP is completely area based and no longer effected by a player. Just because it's area-based doesn't mean you can't use pvp areas for exploits. Please know that area effects are different from area based for those trying to contradict the statement. Area effects include but not limited to, Monkey greegrees, safe zones, penguin suit, etc. Area-based meaning that the area is coded for a specific reason and that reason or area will always have the settings. For example CastleWars, inside the CastleWars arena no matter if a game is going on or not it will always be pvp. A player can not take an area with them making PVP anywhere impossible. Area-effects on the other hand can be taken with ft's and delays. Simply put, area-based implies what it means, a setting based on the area, not the player.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-08-2008, 11:54 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

LOL @ the ppl that adore durial thinking hes the best bugger ever, If we had our kind of bugging expertise when these kind of bugs were being found, we coulda killed a J-Mod :)
Old 08-08-2008, 05:24 PM
Ezudian

Flawed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
LOL @ the ppl that adore durial thinking hes the best bugger ever, If we had our kind of bugging expertise when these kind of bugs were being found, we coulda killed a J-Mod :)
Can they even die?
Old 08-08-2008, 06:23 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flawed View Post
Can they even die?
there are myths toward this, my guess is they can.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-09-2008, 10:58 AM
Ezudian

hxcxnj is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to hxcxnj

Quote:
Can they even die?
lmao who knows....
Old 08-09-2008, 01:32 PM
Ezudian

King Protos is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Can they even die?
There are a few rumors, most say they cant be attacked by an npc/player, which means if they cant get attacked they cant die (unless they kill themself)

But hey who knows.

on topic:
Very good explanation. I love how you made it so that a noob could understand, yet still sounds smart lol
Old 08-10-2008, 03:14 AM
Ezudian

Muse is on a distinguished road

Lols this is not totally true, I found a few (few meaning a shit load) of flaws in your post
Old 08-10-2008, 06:27 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Lols this is not totally true, I found a few (few meaning a shit load) of flaws in your post
"Lols" k let's go pk in Falador I kn0w pk anywhere glitch.

Tell me how a pvp anywhere glitch is possible please? Enlighten us on your expertise.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-12-2008, 05:54 PM
Ezudian

Muse is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
"Lols" k let's go pk in Falador I kn0w pk anywhere glitch.

Tell me how a pvp anywhere glitch is possible please? Enlighten us on your expertise.
Hipi's old Dragon Token notes say it all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipi
Item clicked --> step 1:
Runescape server checks for area, if area is a non teleport area or area is a generated area then exit script.
else check coords continue to step 2
step 2:
Save coords, Draw Dragon Token Cut Scene area then teleport character to this area then begin cut scene then proceed to step 3
Think about it and you will realize there are still possibilities, not only with Dragon Tokens but with other items that also work like this. Anyways I don't really care anyway and I doubt someone will actually find a way to but you really think Kami wouldn't be able to find a way if he had only a little motivation? pfft.
Old 08-12-2008, 06:08 PM
Ezudian

SAYANK has a spectacular aura aboutSAYANK has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muse View Post
Hipi's old Dragon Token notes say it all.

Think about it and you will realize there are still possibilities, not only with Dragon Tokens but with other items that also work like this. Anyways I don't really care anyway and I doubt someone will actually find a way to but you really think Kami wouldn't be able to find a way if he had only a little motivation? pfft.
You just said two of the best bug abusers ever in one post, so what does that make you now? number 3? ROFL
Closed Thread