Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 08:51 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default A little something about It's Me and I's ft

Well I thought it'd be only fair if I continue to brag about how powerful this ft was. Not only was it easily setup, easily activated, and so fucking powerful, it was an UNLIMITED ft. Meaning we only had to set it up once and only once on the account and we could activate whenever and where ever we pleased. We could log out and still have it activated. Not only can we have unlimited uses from just one set-up, we can deactivate it whenever we wanted. This ft was truly one of the biggest and best bugs that will ever go down in RuneScape history, unfortunately we only had a small day's worth of using it and showing it off in RuneScape with smuggled goods but none the less did we truly make history in bugging with this.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-15-2008, 08:54 AM
Ezudian

Nick is on a distinguished road

it had to do with the new rc minigame didnt it
Old 08-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Yay!~

~Jared
Old 08-15-2008, 08:57 AM
Ezudian

Dime will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Dime

Should I sit on my toilet yet or will it just clog? Perhaps I'll sit in the street to make a brick wall in the middle of the road... that's it. Brick wall in the street... from my ass. Ready.

Quarters are overrated.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:10 AM
Ezudian

It's Me will become famous soon enough

I don't understand your metaphor.
Old 08-15-2008, 09:26 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Maybe, it isn't?

XandeR
Old 08-15-2008, 09:50 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

I told Dime that he'll shit bricks when he sees the video with this bug.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-15-2008, 12:28 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

Cant wait to see the vid was getting tired of watching video's of people stalling and doing graphical glitches.
Old 08-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Ezudian

SAYANK has a spectacular aura aboutSAYANK has a spectacular aura about

Sure i guess you could say it will go down as one of the easiest controlled force teles ever, but it's not like you did anything amazing or usefull with it, just graphicals and smuggling out items that cant be used.

Things like Durial pking in fally, glory dupe, blood 'dupe' or smuggle, d spear bug in duel arena & the 12th, things like that are what people remember more.
Old 08-15-2008, 05:14 PM
Ezudian

Flawed will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by SAYANK View Post
Sure i guess you could say it will go down as one of the easiest controlled force teles ever, but it's not like you did anything amazing or usefull with it, just graphicals and smuggling out items that cant be used.

Things like Durial pking in fally, glory dupe, blood 'dupe' or smuggle, d spear bug in duel arena & the 12th, things like that are what people remember more.
not many usefull things can be done with force telles now.

and thats why i think everyone is thinking way to inside the box. force telles arent the only way to make bugs, and now if you want a realy usefull one, you will have to be very creative.