Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-17-2008, 07:24 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default To clarify a few things.

There's been rumors going around saying that I ripped my bugs off of Champ. I would like to tell you guys that this is not true at all. The bug that Champ did for skateboarding was the ft that It's Me and I found not that Champ found. Fags at RsG *cough Tekno cough* can't stand the hit that Ezud outshown RsG and shut them down completely. Don't believe anything this retard says because you guys have been witnesses to what we're capable of over here. No one here ripped Champ's "bug" because it wasn't his ft. Nor did I claim his Skateboard glitch was mine, I fully said that he found it with the ft.

Also I highly suggest that all of you change your passwords as of NOW! Our staff members are being targeted and we have suspicions of a database leak, so please change your passwords as of now!

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-17-2008, 07:30 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Consider it changed.
Old 08-17-2008, 07:33 AM
Ezudian

It's Me will become famous soon enough

Sorry guise... :'C
Old 08-17-2008, 10:39 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

It's okay, not yoour guys' fault that you are exceptional glitchers, and that RsG is jealous of your skills. xD Changed Pass... Keep up good work.

XandeR
Old 08-17-2008, 11:41 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

What's funny is that the leaked shit isn't even worth anything at all! They act like the glitches in the Lion's Den are like some godly ass shit.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-17-2008, 12:04 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

thats truly funny, sure there good bugs, but nothing that could be worth starting war over
Old 08-17-2008, 12:51 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

ROFL, almost as sad as when RSG staff tried to DDoS me.
Old 08-17-2008, 01:04 PM
Ezudian

red eyes 16 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to red eyes 16 Send a message via Skype™ to red eyes 16

AAAAAWWWWWWWWW i feel hated
Old 08-17-2008, 01:37 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

Wow, that is despicable behavior.
Old 08-17-2008, 02:01 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Meh, you dont really need to rip bugs env. Your an amazing bugger =/. So i believe you 100%.

Http://Ezud.com
Closed Thread