Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Runescape General and Market > RuneScape Bug Abuse

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-24-2008, 12:57 PM
Ezudian

fury!!! is on a distinguished road
Default Little guide to wrecking FOG

Well i was bored so i went to fist of guthix, and after getting those purple combat robes i felt like bugging FOG. i tried literally all of the stalling items and you cant take any of them into the game. so how do you wreck fist of guthix for other players? :O? skillcapes and seerculls :)

When the room is almost full, spam click a skillcape emote. If the game starts, you and 1-2 other people will still be waiting in the room. thats because the server assigned you a target before the game started. i tested this for 15 minutes straight, and as long as you are doing a skillcape emote, you will NOT join the game!!! i was actually stuck with the same 3 other people in the waiting room for 5 minutes!!!

if you do decide to play the game, and you are in MEMBERS, a fun way to annoy people is to spec them with a seercull when you are the hunted. i usually wait until the opponent starts autocasting with a staff, so that it lowers their mage level and they cant autocast anymore :)

EDIT: here is what i have found about fist of guthix:
If you die in the waiting room to go into the game, you WONT get a gravestone, but you will be teleported to your default spawning point. it seems that the fist of guthix lobby is a safe zone with normal respawn points. whenever a game starts, your stats are RESET, interfaces are closed (you cant stall with interfaces), and poison/disease is cured. i dont see any of these as useful, but future updates + previous knowledge can make something of it. ill edit later with more.

Oh and i found a FT but i need a stackable interface or something that mimicks a stackable interface. im going to look for something to use, ill post here if i get it to work.
Old 08-24-2008, 01:03 PM
Ezudian

`Pk` is on a distinguished road

nice find bro
Old 08-24-2008, 01:36 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Not alot of uses, but funny :)

Nice find
Old 08-24-2008, 02:19 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

lol this work(s)(ed) with fishing trawler also
Old 08-24-2008, 02:29 PM
Ezudian

^ :O

thanks guys :) im going to keep looking. i have a few ideas for possible force teles and item dupes
Old 08-24-2008, 02:53 PM
Ezudian

just tested what happens if you die in the fist of guthix lobby. you lose all the items given to you. im going to see if i can get a gravestone in there.
Old 08-24-2008, 06:31 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

So, I could just repeat the Range SkillCape emote for minutes long and the other guy would be pissed, correct?
Old 08-24-2008, 10:26 PM
Ezudian

Headless Choir is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Headless Choir

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mezala View Post
So, I could just repeat the Range SkillCape emote for minutes long and the other guy would be pissed, correct?
Eh, depends on if it started right after the emote (which I think it would) or if you could chain multiple emotes together without interruption.
Old 08-25-2008, 01:32 PM
Ezudian

if you spam click the emote you will stay in there FOREVER. even if you dont see the emote, as long as you click it, you are stuck.
Old 08-25-2008, 02:40 PM
Ezudian

Nick is on a distinguished road

i'm going to have to play with the death in lobby thing. Thanks for the info.
Closed Thread