Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

View Poll Results: Should The Bug Selling Section Be Removed?
Yes, please state why. 6 75.00%
No, please state why. 2 25.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2008, 04:13 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light
Default You The People Choose

Should The Black Market Be Closed?

I just had a conversation with a friend. And has brought it to my attention that alot of members are unhappy with the current bugging market.

So you choose.

NOTE: This will not make the choice 100% approved of course, but it shows us admins and mods what you the people think.

IF you vote, tell me why you chose to vote in that manor.

`Jared
Old 09-10-2008, 04:20 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

buy/selling anything on the black market just opens up room for a lot of scamming.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:28 PM
Ezudian

MetalEd is on a distinguished road

Like fluid said, it just leads to scamming and an overall worse community.
Old 09-10-2008, 04:51 PM
Ezudian

Two is on a distinguished road

I vote for the removal of this market. MetalEd said that it leads to scamming and an overall worse community, I agree.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:26 PM
Ezudian

Woodz is on a distinguished road

I believe The Black Market should be removed, buy/selling bugs is just...wrong! Bugs that another person leeched can be sold for ca$h and is a rip because the person who sold the bug didn't do anything . Secondly buying/selling bugs is stupid keep the bug to your self/close friends even if you want the ca$h think, keep this bug a secret and it can stay around longer giving you time to extend and exploit it more than before, improve it. That is all.

~ Ty
(A bunch of pointless crap that Market is >.>)
Old 09-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Ezud is way to familiar with scamming innocent users. we cannot afford more scammers.

XandeR
Old 09-10-2008, 05:33 PM
Ezudian

Spire has a spectacular aura aboutSpire has a spectacular aura aboutSpire has a spectacular aura about

That forum should be remove. I've seen what sythe has gotten to, a new low, with leached bugs being sold for outrages prices. Leads to Scamming, and the flamming of people, which gets down right ANNOYING. Also leads to the untruthful reports of scammers and fake "proof". I think the selling of bugs is not right at all. No real good comes out of it, as you cannot trust 85% of the people who register at this site, as they just think they can get bugs simple and easy. WRONG. Over all, its just bad for the community. It should be removed.

Four words that sums it up! = BAD FOR THE COMMUNITY

Also, i have never used it. XD
Old 09-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

OK. So that settled (ill keep the poll open to other people and their ideas)

Now what if I said this:

Bugs could only be sold when me and envy or another designated MIDDLE MAN has tested the bug, AND has a copy of how it is done, so therefore if the person who buys the bug gets scammed, me, Envy and the middle man could not ONLY ban the person, but give the buyer a copy of the guide. And also, if the person gets a fake copy (we will be sure to make sure the guide is the same), we will also ban/give the buyer a legit copy. But this sale would take place in a designated forum, and this option is available if the bug selling section is taken down.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:41 PM
Ezudian

Two is on a distinguished road

I'd remove the entirety of bug sales, it would waste precious Administrator time checking and re-checking guides, their legitimacy, and that they remain the same.
Old 09-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Ezudian

Spire has a spectacular aura aboutSpire has a spectacular aura aboutSpire has a spectacular aura about

I still think it is wrong. selling bugs can lead to the leak of that bug.

Let say person 1 is selling a guide.

Person 2 buys the guide, reseives this guide, and leaks it.

Person 3 has no clue this has been leaked, buys the guide, trys it and it doesn't work. The person flames for scamming.
Closed Thread