Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 05:02 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light
Default Inactivity

I recently got an F on a major test, and im no longer allowed on monday - thursday, until i get my grade up, so until that time, I will be majorly inactive If envy wants to deamin me, by all means do it for the community, sorry ezud, hope to be back soon.

P.S. This is also the reason for my rude and mad behavior along with some other real life issues (plus the fact my parents literally took away my life because of this didnt float my boat as well...)

`Jared
Old 09-19-2008, 05:06 PM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Sorry dude.... at least you notified us.

XandeR
Old 09-19-2008, 05:44 PM
Ezudian

red eyes 16 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to red eyes 16 Send a message via Skype™ to red eyes 16

That sucks.. If you can get on msn =/
Old 09-19-2008, 07:08 PM
Ezudian

Silver Commander is on a distinguished road

Oh man, that really stinks. I'm glad you notified us first though. It would have been a confusing few days of like "Where's Jared"ness. The various mods are really gonna have to step up to the plate now, until you get back.

Good luck with getting your grade back up, I know you can do it! Just spend a few minutes a day going over the material, and anything you don't understand look over again. Before long, you'll be acing those tests! Best of luck, but it's probably for the best. Real life grades rule over online community adminship any day.

"Here's to the men and women who did what was considered wrong, in order to do what they knew was right."

"With a dishonest man you can always trust him to be dishonest. Honestly. It's the honest ones you have to watch out for, because you never know when he's going to do something dishonest."
Old 09-19-2008, 07:57 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Bummer man im not supposed to be on either, but I manage to find time
Old 09-19-2008, 09:01 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

See you in a bit man.
Old 09-20-2008, 03:57 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Jared man how can you fail a test? you got a damn phone and my number you can text me "hey Envy! what's 5-2+3?!" and I can be like "Jared man you're retarded it's 6!" and then I get you in trouble cus I'll call your phone.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 09-20-2008, 05:46 AM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Envy View Post
Jared man how can you fail a test? you got a damn phone and my number you can text me "hey Envy! what's 5-2+3?!" and I can be like "Jared man you're retarded it's 6!" and then I get you in trouble cus I'll call your phone.
Well they aren't happy i'm suspended from computer class ;) But ill sneak on as 9/10 times my parents don't pay attention, and this was geography :O We had like 5 minutes to fill in 10 answers on random shit.

Oh well, i guess 7 hour total study time for it wasn't enough, hope to be back soon ezud.
Old 09-20-2008, 05:56 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

haha! geography? that class is super easy

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 09-20-2008, 06:26 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Sorry to hear jared, hope you sort out everything.

Http://Ezud.com
Closed Thread