Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-23-2008, 12:15 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Reason behind the last promotions.

Many people fail to understand that without an admin Ezud will fall.

Why have I given out promotions to certain people?

Dorito and Supah Fly have had experience in vBulletin let alone experience in moderating and high positions.

With the absence of Jared and I Ezud won't last long without a leader(s).

I've promoted those two to simply moderate and keep order around here.

Many of you may think they don't care for Ezud and don't have anything to offer Ezud.

I'm constantly engaging in conversations with them and they truly want the best for Ezud, they're always proposing new ideas to keep Ezud going and keep Ezud at the top of other forums.

I also gave out the promotions to the last 3 people to make up for the future if my absence becomes larger due to increasing problems. September - December is a heavy time in my life especially this year due to many decisions I have to make and planning that must be done please don't be angry just try and understand that the choices made is to keep you guys in an organized and content community. We all know that a forum without any leaders will completely fall. You guys highly influence a lot of things that happen around here. I also take high consideration of what staff tells me. To be honest I've never intended in promoting anyone for a while after Link and Fatality and Red but they resulted in my decision of promoting Siyico and Spire.

You guys need to remember that it is STILL your community.

People like Mezala, ElixiR, Spire, Siyico, all of staff, and many many many more hard driving people (can't list them all kinda in a rush xD) highly influence changes and decisions in Ezud and I feel that they deserve to continue enjoying their community.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 09-23-2008, 01:22 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Seconded envy.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 09-23-2008, 01:47 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

I triple the union, and guys, although many of you may not like the current staff promotions, the admins, mods, and plenty of other people DO want to hear your input, but make it constructive, not negative.
Old 09-23-2008, 02:24 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Nicely put, I have no problem with the promotions. They were justly put and good decisions. Keep up the good work guys.
Old 09-23-2008, 03:08 PM
Ezudian

fluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nicefluid_karma is just really nice

In my opinion If you promoted them they had to of been the the best people on ezud for the job.
Old 09-23-2008, 07:55 PM
Ezudian

Bootylove is infamous around these parts

Claaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaps!
Old 09-23-2008, 08:32 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

Don't worry everyone, even if you don't physically see me too much, I'm doing a lot of external work. :]
Old 09-24-2008, 11:27 AM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

I get it. But it seems like you are promoting people that haven't really earned it and will be accepted by the community. Also just because they have done vB before. I know the need for maybe an admin or maybe two, but it's not like the forums are being trolled and spammed needing mods to constantly be online.

But I think that this will help it be more understandable for everyone. Thanks Envy.
Old 09-24-2008, 11:35 AM
Ex-Staff Member

ElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant futureElixiR has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to ElixiR
Send a message via ICQ to ElixiR Send a message via AIM to ElixiR

Well, I don't agree with Envy, but whatever, he knows better than I do... Do a good job.

XandeR
Closed Thread