Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 05:32 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Ezud has a short movie coming out.

Well since the new bug Jared and I found lets us do many things we decided to record some of the stuff we've been doing. The short video coming out will be promotional for Ezud and is only staring Jared, iFatality, and me (Envy). We incorporated in this video our new bug (well Jared's new bug) and just the old delay one everyone knows about (or I think everyone knows about). So you'll see a mixture of both. The video will be released sometime this week or so I believe. Tonight we are filming the last bit of it.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 07-10-2008, 06:30 PM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Can't wait
Old 07-10-2008, 06:57 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

The ending is pretty epic. We just did some fun bugs and such. All the noobs are like "omfg wtf?!" "HAX!!!" "what program is that?!" "are you a JMod?!" it's quite funny.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 07-10-2008, 07:15 PM
Ezudian

1337 can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to 1337

Can't wait for it. Make sure to update us on it!
Old 07-11-2008, 03:40 AM
Ezudian

It's short about 16 minutes long. I've cut it down a lot from over an hour of footage to 16 minutes. The editing will be done by iFatality, we look forward to guys enjoying this video and bringing in new members. When the video is up I would like it if you guys would upload it everywhere including YouTube so Jagex doesn't take it down all together.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 07-11-2008, 07:29 AM
Ezudian

1337 can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to 1337

Will do, if you can get me the vid, I can upload it to youtube if you want.
Old 07-11-2008, 08:00 AM
Ezudian

Dime will become famous soon enough
Send a message via MSN to Dime

actually best idea, use me 4 teh uploads... i have several videos, with views up to millions+
www.youtube.com/johnebolden

Quarters are overrated.
Old 07-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Ezudian

Dime sounds good. I'll send you the video first when we are ready to upload it. You have no idea how big the video is though o.o 1.3gigs...

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 07-11-2008, 10:57 AM
Ezudian

Svper is on a distinguished road

Sweet cant wait I will watch and try and learn so I can find some bugs
Old 07-11-2008, 07:00 PM
Ezudian

Flawed will become famous soon enough

Very nice im interested to see what you guys can do with this new bug. perhaps if i look close enough i can find some clues as to how you did it :).

is that leeching? or self teaching? that rhymed and i drank too much caffine.