Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-13-2008, 03:12 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Why Tex says I'm a scammer.

Ok first you need to know how this all started. Basically Kami released how to do the 12th (was a very powerful and good ft). This soon was used to smuggle out blood runes from Barbarian Assault. I soon joined up with a team and began to smuggle.

Characters in this.
Dragon
Uber
Chris
Austin
Envy
Envy's sister (Nicole) Jared can confirm I have a sister he talks to her irl.

Attempts to smuggle: 2

We spent about 3 hours getting about 42k blood runes. The first time we attempted was a failure because I accidently mixed up who was going to be ft'ed instead of my sister it was me. So my sister was ft'ed with nothing and I with the others were sent back to the waiting room. That passed. Everyone got mad and it went on. Second time was the 42k blood runes. We had made sure everything was set up right. I went through with Uber again asking him when to drop the blood runes. He told me to drop it when I see myself at the Duel Arena. We were ready and my sister hit the x button on her page to x log out so I could be ft'ed. When I was ft'ed (like any other ft) there was a loading please wait message in the middle. I didn't have enough time to drop the blood runes and it was yet another failed attempt. This time we had spent a lot of time in it. Uber and Dragon became utterly frustrated. Austin and Chris knew that I didn't scam. I gave them ALL my password and bank pins for the accounts I was using and the account my sister was using. They logged on and found nothing at all. That passed and they took screenshots of everything. They then tried to make upa story saying I didn't have a sister and that I scammed because how could I switch accounts without logging out. They failed to screenshot them going onto my account let alone the part me telling them that I was at a library because everyone already knows I only have one computer the second one belogns to my mom's bf and he doesn't let anyone on it. Let alone the fact that back then my mom wasn't even with her bf/ living with him. The CO's believed them because supposedly it was hardcore proof. That passed I wasn't banned because the higher powers didn't believe it all the way. I got mad and leaked how to keep the blood runes while smuggling. The day after I was at the Duel Arena because I heard someone was doing the 12th there while staking. I soon found out it was Quint and BugYew with someone else (I think it was Bode I don't remember). They asked me how to smuggle because they weren't 100% sure on how to do it. So knowing me I said "I'll help you out all the way if you pay me" they asked how much I named my price of 14m and bam they payed it. I quickly bought me a ranger set and a fury with whip and zerker ring. I was pimping in my new outfit xD I was so happy but that's not the point. Uber and Dragon saw this opportunity to reel in the accusations and said that the blood rune attempt that fail was actually successful that I scammed them out of 60k blood runes. I was still not banned simply becuase BugYew and Quint confirmed them paying me. At that time I was unable to post I was still unbanned. Then came July 21. The day after the patch. The day before I tried to make amends with Dragon and Uber. We went into BA yet for another attempt. This time they were doing the smuggling. We set up. We did it. To our misfortune the bug had been fixed. The player xlogged from the Duel Arena and the person to be ft'ed wasn't ft'ed simply stayed there.

Now knowing that...

The setup was like this:
Envy (Gnome ball thrower)
Uber (person to be ft'ed)
Envy's Sister(Just there to help with smuggling since Chris was unavailable)
Austin (person x-logging)
Dragon (helping stack up on Bloods)

The ft failed for the last time.

The next day I was banned and posted it on TO (I was allowed to post again after talking to Kami about the situation) I showed a screenshot. It resulted that everyone who threw the gnome ball was banned for bug abuse. Everyone who was being ft'ed received a permanent mute while everyone else got away free. I know this because Bleed Envy was in the whole situation and was never permanently muted let alone banned for bug abuse nothing happened to it. Neither to Austin's account or Dragon's. Uber was permanently muted, I was permanently banned. Uber and Dragon used this to their advantage and finally convinced one of the TO's to ban me for scamming. This is where it gets interesting.

That same night I spoke with a mod and Kami asking why I had been banned. Uber and Dragon were the only ones saying I was banned for scamming. The mod and Kami didn't even know why I was banned when they checked it said I was banned for Leaking.

And there's that long story enjoy.

Tex was banned from TO for scamming and giving bugs to Jagex (the original 12th). He scammed Undead8888 or something like that out of a Santa. He then moved to RsU and RS2C and tried to scam there. He is sore because we have hardcore proof that he scammed and that Ezud is becoming a threat to him. Tex THINKS I scammed Tekno o.O I didn't even know of Tekno during that time let alone the fact that Tekno was banned at that time xD. He's only trying to bring me down with silly accusations.

[hide=5] between us Tex has been trying to get #21 to buy TO/RsGorillaz off of him. I have screenshots if you'd like to see[/hide]

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 07-13-2008, 03:18 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

Good read ^_^

(I was gone at this time)

`Jared
Old 07-13-2008, 06:36 PM
Ezudian

Kori is on a distinguished road

Jared and Envy's Sister, In the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G.
First comes something, Then comes something else.
I forgot the words so I will give you an unrelated picture!

Old 07-13-2008, 07:23 PM
Banned

asdf is on a distinguished road

*Yawn*

It seems almost everyone in a place of power on TO was banned / de-ranked for false reasons.
Old 07-13-2008, 07:27 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdf View Post
*Yawn*

It seems almost everyone in a place of power on TO was banned / de-ranked for false reasons.
Like Kami said himself. The new TO is ran by scammers.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 07-13-2008, 10:02 PM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

Tex scammed me 1M in 2006 when I had known him for 1 yr on rs, thats how faggot he is.

Look I have his ip already: 64.151.2.60
Old 07-14-2008, 08:06 AM
Ezudian

oh my FBI I do believe ou are psychic!

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 07-14-2008, 08:45 PM
Ezudian

Flawed will become famous soon enough

You have to remember this is the world of bug abuse. Which is against jagex rules itself.

expect to get scammed.
Old 07-15-2008, 10:14 AM
Ezudian

1337 can only hope to improve
Send a message via MSN to 1337

I don't like tex
Old 07-15-2008, 10:56 AM
Ezudian

Vizerak is on a distinguished road

kami has said several times that he is a scammer... sad
Closed Thread