Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Music

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-02-2008, 10:00 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Godspeed on the Devil's Thunder

Has anyone listened to it yet?

I think it's a big change and update from their last album Thornogrophy I'm glad they're back to being a heavy ass black metal band their musical talent still surprises me ^^

A little something about the CD. The CD is based on this 14th century nobleman who was known as a murderer and sexual devient (I forgot his name). The album is truly something that is unprecidented in the musical world.

A band like this that can turn history, operas, and metal all into one should really be praised for their musical talent. They hire full orchestras for their recordings, they actually have two band members they sing the opera lines and the woman's lines in the album, and they aren't like all other bands, they actually go out and get a full choir as well for the choir lines in the background with the orchestra. In order to understand the complexity of how to make music they like do you have to first understand that they MUST follow the rules in writing an opera, the rules in making a symphony (Paul Allounder or Allender whichever way you want to spell it must make a symphony on his guitar), the rules that must be followed in metal, the rules in writing vocal lines, they are truly a spectacle to admire even if it's not your type of music they should be highly respected for their musicianship.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]