Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Music

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-06-2008, 03:18 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Trivium

Trivium's new album Shogun really disappointed me, they've been turning very soft ever since they became highly famous and were largely publicized by RoadRunner Records.

When they first came out with Trivium self-titled they were heavy as fuck, best thrash metal band I have ever heard in a while. Then came Ember to inferno fucking awesome album too. Then Ascendancy... they were still heavy, great solos from Corey and Matt but they were headed down a bad road. They tried to redeem themselves with their next album The Crusades, they had a few good songs but there was a major change, Matt Heffy began changing his voice trying to sound like Metallica in their music as well. Then came Shogun, their biggest fuck up yet, they're turning super soft they aren't even considered as a thrash metal band I bet they're going to end up being screamo, a lot of their new riffs or as they call it "Shogun Riffing" is just mostly sweeping on the low strings or just really fast arpeggios, I'm highly disappointed in the direction they're going. Discuss? :x

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-06-2008, 03:49 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

The album with pull the strings was good other than that they are basically a Metallica tribute band imo.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 11-07-2008, 06:33 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Pull harder on the strings of your Martyr was from Ascendancy when they went down the wrong road. My friend knows his teacher (guy that taught Matt) only reason they turned out the way they did because they weren't making money with the way they screamed. That's gay as fuck tbh Trivium lost all respect from my side :/

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]