Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2008, 04:55 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default I think it's time...

I think it's time to recognize Dorito as the way we should have recognized him when he first came here and did serious moderation jobs.

Many of you at first disliked Dorito simply because he was from RsG and was a new face. Yes even #21 and I had our intentions of doing such a thing but it ended up being a very good decision on our part. Dorito has done a lot for this community believe it or not lots of the new updates were inspired by his ideas or were straight ideas from him. He's the one that basically talked me into making a black market and making it public. I was stingy at first but I ended up comforming to it and agreed on making it public.

He's donated accounts and money, he's given ideas as to how to run Ezud, shit he's the reason why our rankings were so high in the topsites because no one here gave a damn about keeping the rankings up. He's recruited many people, he's helped stop many many issues while I wasn't here. Yes he may have lost his head a bit but you have to understand it's not easy following the guidelines of being a moderator and being tormented by a community you've done nothing but help out.

Dorito even took the time to put his own money into use for the community, he's even helped out individual members despite the criticism he received and the accusations he's received. I've done trades with him, I've helped him with trades, Dime even bought 15m off Dorito and went first, so have I when it came to our trades. Despite the accusations and trash talk this community gave him for most of his time here all he did was try and contribute the well-being and uprising to Ezud.com.

I think we all owe him some form of respect simply because most of what Ezud is today wouldn't be without the hard work and cooporation from Dorito. I also think a majority of us (including myself and #21) owe him an apology for what our intentions were, for the hard-times we've given him, and for the shear amount of disrespect we showed him.

I for one appreciate what Dorito did and consider him as a good friend and person to know and have. When Dorito leaves a large part of Ezud will leave too, but this will also give rise to a stronger Ezud.com, one where we will all mature to the point to give all new people a chance rather then assume them to be a leecher or a scammer or just anything, Dorito taught us and helped us get to this level maturity where we can admit to our faults and still have our heads up high and say that we will grow strong from this.

With this being said, Dorito will be our second Legend on his leave and I will be announcing the new Super Moderator and a new Moderator by the end of this week.

(Don't think I forgot about the Ezud shirts, I'll be looking into it and see what kind of shirt you guys want.)

Godspeed Dorito and have fun on your way out of the super market D: you were the cool ranch that no one ever had.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-10-2008, 05:01 PM
Ezudian

Flip will become famous soon enough

Nice speech ;)
Ill miss Dorito, he never really did anything bad to me and was a great moderator

Old 11-10-2008, 05:22 PM
Ezudian

BP4L has a spectacular aura aboutBP4L has a spectacular aura about

Props To dorito!

I bought 10mil from him!

It went smooth! Dortio is teh sheez betch!

Old 11-10-2008, 05:38 PM
Ezudian

Dorito is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Dorito

Thanks, lol, some of that made me laugh, as well as look back on some of the times I had when I first came here. All in all, I've had a great time being here, and thank you for the Legend rank.

Although I said I was leaving the internets forever, I will, from time to time, stop in and maybe go on MSN every once in a while.

We've had our ups and downs, but to be honest, it was fun, regardless of the situation. I often tell people if I don't cause problems, I'm not doing my job right, and in a sense, it's something I somewhat live by.

I've had a great run, whether it be from runecms, to sythe, to kaitneiks, to ezud, I've made a lot of friends, and who knows, maybe I'll be back around.

Thank you, and thanks again, like I said before, I'm going to be posting quite a detail goodbye on Sythe in another day or two, which should explain and/or answer a lot of questions some of you might still be wondering or wanting to ask.

As to Envy and #21, thank you for giving me the chance and opportunity to become a part of such a great community.

If you could also go on MSN, I have a few accounts and some mills I'd like to donate to Ezud and to bugging.

Thanks!
Old 11-10-2008, 05:47 PM
Ezudian

BrokenSoul is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to BrokenSoul

This is a sad day for us Ezuders. You'll be missed Dorito. Never forgotten. Much respect bro.
Old 11-10-2008, 06:08 PM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Dorito as I stated in your thread, send me a pm I won't be able to get on MSN until Friday or maybe tomorrow but tomorrow is a low chance.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 11-10-2008, 06:31 PM
Ezudian

DeadOwnage will become famous soon enoughDeadOwnage will become famous soon enough

Well Good Luck in life Dorito thanks for all you have done for this community

-Deadownage
Old 11-10-2008, 06:44 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Congratz on the legend, although it is sad to see you go.

Old 11-10-2008, 06:47 PM
Ezudian

Spire has a spectacular aura aboutSpire has a spectacular aura aboutSpire has a spectacular aura about

Dorito i didn't know you that well, but i have saw you everywhere all over this site. You have greatly improved the community, and we will all miss you.
Old 11-10-2008, 07:12 PM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

Damn i cant believe your leaving, but if that's what you think is best then good luck. Im going to miss you being around here (No-Homo) and your original name and the money jokes i could think of that pertain to it. It would be a lot better if we could some how keep in contact but your going to basically delete your E-Life :[.

Thanks Eskimo
Closed Thread