Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Music

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-13-2008, 03:38 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1
Default Dark Sanctuary. -English Coursework

This was for my english coursework which i got an A on ;D

Dark Sanctuary

The darkness has now consumed my body and soul. I cannot take this anymore; my eyes are fed with sheer pain and chaos. My sanctuary is this small black room in which I cannot even see the walls, but I know they are there. I am the forgotten my name, what I look like, even my family and friends. The only thing I am accustomed to is the rain drops shimmering on the bars of my cell.
Every night I cry for help, the eternal darkness that wraps my body in its cold loving embrace cannot let me go. The place I am in is named “Eastwood Mental Asylum” but to me the words always seem to spell HELL. Every single day is the same. I sit in the darkness of the stone room I am in, wishing for someone to remember me. I have nobody. The only friend I have is an eternity of suffering.
I can hear footsteps pounding the ground outside of my chamber. The heavy thuds become louder and louder as if each step causes an earthquake and then nothing but utter silence. The latch on the rusted over door which conceals me within this room begins to open. A very dark hand with dried blood underneath the fingernails appears, offering me a plate of what appears to be nothing more than a grey paste. I ripped my body off the cold stone floor and dragged myself to what he was offering. As I reached for the metal plate a dark figure exclaimed to me viciously “You’re going to die here and nobody will even notice you are gone”. This being the first time I had eaten all week I scoffed the grey mushy paste, disgusting as it was, it still had some taste to it, possibly from the grease of the kitchen pans or something. I can hear the rain outside so lovely… so soothing, I lay on the rags which are the essence of my bed and listened to the soft beating of the rain.
Why am I here you must ask yourself? Why am I forced to live out the rest of my days in the agonising pain of human oppression? Well I will tell you my agonising story. About 10 years ago I married the most beautiful delicate woman. I loved her so dearly, her name was Kristin. Jealousy consumes the body and mind however… I was framed for murder by a high council member named Ashraf Hoque. The only way I knew I could see my sweetheart again was to plead insanity… however I was too naïve, the high Council had me put here to serve a life sentence. Before I could say anything a very tall black police officer gagged my mouth and handcuffed my hands so tightly, that if I were to clench my fist I would have bled from my wrists.
It wasn’t always this bad. I was allowed to go outside of my cell and interact with other members of the institution. I used to have a bed, a toilet and everything… but now these things are almost a luxury. I was on Cell block LH when I first came here. It was a small brightly painted cell and my roommate was more than friendly, even though he did supposedly kill his entire family with an axe.
Last summer was the best time I had in this place. We were allowed to play sports outside. I had forgotten what grass looked like. The thousands of blades all moving together as the wind blew them softly in all different directions. We played various amounts of sport to keep us occupied. It was so enjoyable, I felt like I had people to care for me, someone I could depend on. The throwing, the catching and the teamwork made me feel right again. Now that memory is dying through the empty blackness at the back of my mind. My old roommate whose name I forgot was murdered in here, stabbed in the neck five times while he ate. That fateful day on block LH was the change of everything. I watched a friend bleeding and gasping for breath. I comforted him in my arms as he lay dying. I told him… everything was going to be okay, everything would be back to normal. How wrong I was. The last words uttered from the blood-dried lips were simply ‘’ I didn’t do it… I loved my family’’. Tears began to run down my face onto the corpse that was assaulting my eyes. Blood covered my entire body, I looked like a murder victim myself. I had no time to even say anything; I was raised to my feet and repeatedly punched in the face. It felt like someone was trying to crush my skull with their hand. I was injected with some sort of sedative and my mind and body stepped into a black abyss. I awoke in a room filled with darkness, despair and loneliness. And guess what… I never left. So here I am today, accused of two murders and nothing to prove myself innocent. The air is thick with the smell of mouldy food and my own filth. Why me? Why did this happen to me? I was so happy…
I have forgotten how many days it has been since I last had some clean water; normally I am given the nasty vile from the outside, which is diluted with mud and stones. I often hear the guards call me names outside my cell. To them and the rest of the inmates I am known as ‘trigger’ because I supposedly shot someone five times in the head. These rumours have made me what I am, a villain a criminal… a murderer. Suddenly there is large overdramatic banging noise at my door, like someone trying to break it down with nothing more than their fists. I watched as the small rusted-over metal latch opened. ‘’You have a visitor trigger! Get your arse in gear and get over here’’. Confusion and frustration filled my mind... was this a sick joke by the guards to torment me? Nevertheless, I stood up from the cold stone floor and made my way over to the door. I could hear the key turning the small cogs inside the lock and eventually the door, which consumes my life, was open. The bright lights made me flinch dramatically, but I was so happy to see the artificial lights gleaming from the ceiling again. My arms were banded together to prevent me from escape, they were so tight I could feel my hands becoming numb and unpleasant. Eventually I was lead to LH block where I previously lived. For around 10 minutes everything was silent and all eyes were on me. Everybody watched my every action. They were so focused on me; it was like I was going to be killed there and then. At this moment I started to fear for my life.
The guard’s eyes followed my every action with high murderous determination to catch me doing something wrong. Eventually I was taken to a very clean and well looked after room. The white walls almost felt like a gift from God. In the centre of the room, there was a table and two chairs. I was led over to the table and placed upon one of them. My hands were inserted to the braces upon the table, basically so I could not strangle my visitor to death. Who was my visitor? Does somebody remember me? Could they rescue me from the darkness and chaos that consumes my every move? I carefully stared at the metallic door that holds me within this room for well over an hour, waiting for my saviour. Eventually the latches on the door were opened and there stood… my precious Kristin. I wanted to stand, leap up and hug the one person that means everything to me, but I couldn’t even move my wrists no matter how hard I struggled. I was lost for words; my tongue felt like it was being wrapped around a maze of concrete.
She sat down on the chair opposite me. I stared longingly at her. I have been waiting for this moment since I was put in this hell. She couldn’t look at me; her eyes seemed to look frightfully around the room instead of at me. I didn’t know what to say… everything I have ever wanted sat in front of me. She carried a piece of paper with her, but I had no idea what it was. It was possibly just a visitor form or something. She licked her soft red lips and began to speak ‘’Frank… I want a divorce.’’ The papers she carried with her were divorce papers. My saviour had turned into my Satan in two minutes flat. My heart mind and body filled with boiling blood and hatred that will tear my body inside out. Tears began to slowly fall from my dilated, blood-shot eyes onto the form which was shown in front of me. I suddenly felt like I was falling… falling through the shattered memories which lay dead and buried in my past. I clenched my fist so tightly that my wrists began to bleed softly but so heavily. The empowering darkness has now taken everything from me. I am nothing now; I have nothing to live for, nobody to look after me, nobody to even talk to. Eventually I opened my cracked lips and uttered the words ’See me again this time next week… please, do this for me and I will sign the papers when you next come’. My eyes focused on the floor, staring at them like a lion watches over his prey. ’Please leave me’ I said in despair. I could not bear to lift my head and see what I have lost. I am now a slave to the helpless discontent which is my past… my future and my present. Kristin got up, took the papers swiftly off the table and walked away. It almost seemed like she had forgotten our past and the love we shared. She didn’t care about me; if I died it would not affect her in any way shape or form. The prison guards uncaringly unbound my arms and wrapped my blood-soaked skin in bandages in the hope of stopping the bleeding. I will always be bleeding though, my heart will pour a river of red until the moment I lie with no air in my black lungs.
I was taken back to the black room which was my prison. I did not mind however. The place has strangely become home to me. Not for long though. Soon I will end it all; this so called life of mine will be a sacrifice. I want to see myself and all who did this to me burn, their skin melting off the bone onto the dark paved floors of humanity.
I began punching the brickwork within my room; my knuckles began to bleed and drip down the cold but welcoming ground. Oddly a small brick fell from the dark paved wall in the shape of a small dagger. This was it I could use this to bring the ending to me… instead of me waiting for it.
Every day I would sharpen the knife shaped instrument into a work of art and deception. I tested its capability and strength upon my own flesh. Cutting deep and watching the blood of the monster that is I, drip to the floor. As the red stream that pours from my wrists, arms and legs is my one step to the final hour… my hour of progression and victory. When the time comes, I will punish the guards, I will punish everybody who stands in my way and I will punish myself. The thought over powers all feeling in my body and almost make me energetic.
This has to be done; I can escape the dark sanctuary that has burrowed itself within my mind body and soul. I will escape from it all; I have nothing to live for. The day is finally here. The sat in the corner of the dark dirty and blood filled rooms. By now the blood that has drained out of my veins covered the entire room. I watched the rusted metal door for hours on end and watched and waited for the guard to appear. After waiting all day the latch opened and the dark bloodshot eyes appeared before me once more. ‘’It’s your lucky day trigger, you have another visitor. Why does anybody care about scum like you I will never know.’’ My eyes flamed with glory, I had a huge smile on my face, this was it my break from this world that has enclosed me for so long. I rose to my feet and I hid the dagger next to my heart, pressed against myself with the sticky blood which covered my entire body. The metal door opened once more, but for the last time. The lights did not bother me at all this time… all I could see was blood. The lights where practically red in my eyes chaos will now be raised.
The guards inspected me but the dagger was not recognized under the guard’s foolish eyes. We walked around 7 steps before I stopped and started rubbing my chest complaining of pain. ‘’What are you doing, get the hell moving’’ the guard began charging towards me ‘’ARE YOU LISTENING SCUM?’’ suddenly I pulled out the dagger. I swung once in a half circle slicing the guard’s throat. Blood sprayed all over my clothes, face and skin. I laughed heartlessly. My blood encrusted smile was almost like a symbol of my oppression. They have created a monster, a killer. My head rose in pride, I whipped the blood off my face with my hand. I began to proceed down the metal stairs. I never even knew I was on the 2nd floor of this building. I have no emotions, no fear or no heart. My conscience died a painful death just as the guard in front of me did. The blood on my feet ran down the stairs as if to escape from myself. A guard approached me asking if I was okay and if I needed medical attention. He seemed like a decent kind of guy, blonde hair quite slim possibly an intern. I showed him my arms, were I had been cutting. He looked sickened. His face turned white and his eyes began to look away, he just can’t understand the truth about what this place does to people like me. The knife had almost taken control of my right arm; I raised it to show the guard and swung three times in his chest. Blood and spit began to gargle out of his mouth. A smile began to appear on my blood ridden face. It has been so long since I have smiled; it almost felt strange for my face to be doing something else other than crying, bleeding and suffering. I made my way to the exit on the 1st floor. This was it. The moment I have been waiting for, for over 10 years. I opened the metal plated door that almost bounded by a bright light. I opened the door swiftly but my eyes deceived me.
They were waiting for me, the unholy punishers of darkness. The guard’s… so many that I couldn’t count even if I wanted to.
My blade, the only thing I could trust fell to the floor in defeat. Someone like me could never win in a corrupt world like this. Silence filled the air. The only sound I could hear was the sound of blood dripping from my dirty soaked fingers. The sun gleamed with such ferocity that I could barely keep them open. At this moment I hadn’t even noticed I was outside for the first time in years. All I could think of is the agonising pain I have been put through. I have lost the battle against my depression, I care for nobody anymore. My crooked untrustworthy mind beckoned to be put to rest. I began to step forward on the warm ground towards the guards which will eventually kill me. I walked without emotion. I do not fear death. A dark smile filled my face, I am laughing in the face of death. I began to walk faster ‘’Put your hands behind your head and get on your knee’s!’’ the guards mouths began to repeat words of violence which can and will lead to my horrific death but I do not care. My eyes have been assaulted by the means of violence and devastation for too long now. I have learned I will never be able to let go of my past. The guards savage abuse increased, threats upon threats roared out of the mouths of the guards.
The sun dried the blood on my body; I was almost a walking corpse. I stood still and stared into the faces of the guards, the very look struck fear into their hearts. I don’t know them, they could be caring men who maybe go home to a loving wife and care for a small child. What about my wife and my child?! Why am I forced through endless blackness on my own? They should suffer as I have suffered. I know my fate, I must accept it now. I threw my swollen blood infected arms in the air and opened my sticky spit dried lips and screamed ‘’you’ve made your monster! Now destroy it!’’. The silence in the air was almost unbearable. Suddenly a barrage of bullets hailed around me, covering every inch of flesh bone and muscle. I fell to the ground; my body was warmed through the hot lead buried deep within my flesh. I watched as my blood began to run onto the dusty hot floor. It almost looked like the blood was trying to escape my cold body as fast as it could. I breathed heavily gasping for air. My vision became blurry and distorted; I could not see anything but the sun that was still beating down on the ground. The rain that was everything to me is no longer here. I would listen to it while I sit in my room wishing I had Kristin wrapped in my arms, but that vision is now dead, just like me I now realise... I am finally free… the darkness has finally let me go from its dirty black maggoty arms. I can now die happily knowing that my life meant nothing to anybody, I was used as a puppet. My eyes began to close, I am so happy knowing that I can now sleep forever. Every inch of blood had run from my body. And the loud thumping of my black heart came to a sudden halt.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 11-13-2008, 02:18 PM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

Wow... that was great.

I just wish it was longer >.>

Please make more.

Old 11-13-2008, 08:56 PM
Ezudian

Jared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of lightJared is a glorious beacon of light

What grade are you in?

And a definate 10/10 I plan on reading more from you
Old 11-13-2008, 09:03 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Excellent work right there. The thought behind this piece of writing is astonishing. However there are a few grammatical mistakes, but it doesn't matter too much.

I have the exact same question as Jared, what grade are you in? Because this seems like university level work.

Great job overall, i can see why you got an A. :)

Old 11-14-2008, 02:09 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Lmao i dont know american grades very well but im 16 (June 1st 1992).

Lmao thanks so much guys. I will write more for y'all =D.

Http://Ezud.com