Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2008, 09:56 AM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21
Default What will happen to the economy?

As all of you should know, the US, and basically the entire world, is in the situation of the biggest economic crisis since the Great Depression. My subject of debate here is: Where is this new crisis leading to? Will people go poor and hungry like last time? Is everything going to crash? Discuss the economic situation here.
Old 12-06-2008, 01:04 PM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

i dunno but one thing is for sure when bush gets his ass kicked out of the white house it gonna be a little better, hopefully obama will start to repair it

Old 12-07-2008, 10:34 AM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Well we could blaim bush for this. Putting us 10 trillion dollars in debt. But, it's not all his fault. Imo our economy is going to collapse. We are going to need to start over. It's going to become the Great Depression round 2. People are gonna become hungry,homeless, and die.
Old 12-07-2008, 11:41 AM
Ezudian

Mezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud ofMezala has much to be proud of

Whips are gonna drop to 500k, dbows to 200k, dude I don't know..
Old 12-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

The economy always fluctuates sometimes higher and lower than other times. The economy will continue to decrease and we will see more and more buy out situations. But, the economy will go back to it's original stature, it's just a matter of time. Also, you cannot blame Bush for this "economic crisis". It is all of the bigwigs who led their companies to the ground by being to greedy and never expecting themselves to go out. They are now suffering the consequences.
Old 12-07-2008, 05:37 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Well to be honest, it wasn't just Bush that put use 10 trillion dollars in debt. I'm pretty sure the clinton's put the U.S in debt as well. The debt has just been growing, and Bush just added to the debt. I think the economy may possibly improve, due to the fact that Obama is now going to be the president.

I'm not sure what the result of the economy will be, but i don't think it'll be as bad as the great depression. I don't really have any reasoning for this.

Old 12-07-2008, 08:20 PM
Ezudian

juvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud ofjuvenilepunk has much to be proud of
Send a message via MSN to juvenilepunk Send a message via Yahoo to juvenilepunk Send a message via Skype™ to juvenilepunk
Send a message via ICQ to juvenilepunk Send a message via AIM to juvenilepunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by EskimoANM View Post
Well to be honest, it wasn't just Bush that put use 10 trillion dollars in debt. I'm pretty sure the clinton's put the U.S in debt as well. The debt has just been growing, and Bush just added to the debt. I think the economy may possibly improve, due to the fact that Obama is now going to be the president.

I'm not sure what the result of the economy will be, but i don't think it'll be as bad as the great depression. I don't really have any reasoning for this.
This financial downpoint cannot be blamed on Bush or Clinton. Though he has blown money on the Iraq war he and Clinton are not the only ones to blame. Many C.E.O's, executives, and governors are to blame because of the ways they foolishly threw out their money thinking it wouldn't matter. They are now struggeling because of a decrease in price on oil and other important and frequently traded items. So strictly blameing Bush or Clinton is not valid, when in fact everyones to blame. The President himself has really nothing to do with priceing and costs.
Old 12-07-2008, 08:42 PM
Ezudian

Location: At charlie sheens mansion banging hookers and snorting coke.
EskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to beholdEskimoANM is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by juvenilepunk View Post
This financial downpoint cannot be blamed on Bush or Clinton. Though he has blown money on the Iraq war he and Clinton are not the only ones to blame. Many C.E.O's, executives, and governors are to blame because of the ways they foolishly threw out their money thinking it wouldn't matter. They are now struggeling because of a decrease in price on oil and other important and frequently traded items. So strictly blameing Bush or Clinton is not valid, when in fact everyones to blame. The President himself has really nothing to do with priceing and costs.
True. I should've reworded my response better. I was just using clinton and bush as examples. They are obviously not the only people to blame for the debt.

Old 12-11-2008, 07:34 PM
Administrator

#21 has disabled reputation
Send a message via MSN to #21
Send a message via AIM to #21

You guys, I'm surprised, have not mentioned an important factor: Cars. Petroleum is running out and in a couple decades, no petroleum powered cars. Therefore, the car industries are starting to fail now, which is a big part of our economy. They fail, and a large chunk of investments and money is eaten.
Old 12-11-2008, 07:53 PM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

Thats very true. But, thats when we lean towards more...natural things. Or we go to hover cars =]. But, to stay serious Petroleum is a big problem. There isn't an unlimited amount of it, and its not renewable. So, basically our cars our screwed

(Btw just to add this is my 200th post )