Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-22-2008, 06:07 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Ezud XMas Event and Update 2

For the protection of the members showing up.
[hide=1]
Well, in the staff section we've been discussing on what we should do for the holidays for Ezud and their members and we've decided the least we can do is be santa.

The event will take place either on December 26 or 27.

The details aren't fully made out as to what time and what world it will be done.

We do know the following.

We will each be giving away a few toy horsies at the center of Falador. Once we reach a certain number we will then head to the Party House.

:O WHATEVER IS GOING ON THERE ENVY?! Well since I'm a good person I will be having a drop party of over 15m+ in value.

I will be taking donations from members at the site of the drop as well meaning drop 3m+ and you will receive High Donator.

We will be spreading Ezud's name but not in the form as we know it, I will be announcing this event on the rsforums as well but rather then the Ezud forum we will be a fake clan named Ezud "Elite Zamorak UnderDogs" Clan ;)

If all goes planned I may event actually boost up the drop to 35m[/hide]

Enough about that.

I've updated mods, they now all have Super Moderator powers, well most of them.

I'm almost done with the contest for the level 3 with 10m on it. The contest will be difficult.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-22-2008, 06:26 AM
Ezudian

Taylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to beholdTaylor is a splendid one to behold

Yay for Santa! I mean Envy.. >_>

Yay

Nice of you to do this ;)
Old 12-22-2008, 06:35 AM
Legendary

Air is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to allAir is a name known to all

Good party. What is the Update 2 though? Mods as s-mods?
Old 12-22-2008, 06:38 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Yes the second update is mods as smods.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 12-22-2008, 07:13 AM
Ezudian

Rapidfire can only hope to improve

sounds good, maybe also a donator or 2 might be given away to the normal member(s) that can get the most rep added before christmas or something else to do with rep (just an idea)
Old 12-22-2008, 07:25 AM
Ezudian

BP4L has a spectacular aura aboutBP4L has a spectacular aura about

oi! envy! you nkow i will be there baby just for you :)

i'm going to win that contest for the lvl 3!

i will do all i can!

Old 12-22-2008, 07:56 AM
Ezudian

Fallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to beholdFallen is a splendid one to behold

if high donator is 3m, how much is supporter and donater ranks. Also how will we tell you that were dropping money if we dont know your rs name.

Will all ezud members there be able to go onto a clan chat so we can talk .
Old 12-22-2008, 08:45 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

Sounds good. Siyico santa... i like the sound of that ;D

Http://Ezud.com
Old 12-22-2008, 08:51 AM
Ezudian

Vista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant futureVista has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Vista

I'll be lurking at the party. xD
Old 12-22-2008, 09:46 AM
Ezudian

Robin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really niceRobin Hood is just really nice

so basically theres no reg mods anymore..? just smods?

Closed Thread