Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2009, 12:16 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1
Default Elixir.

Ive had enough of his rants and regulations.

1) He claimed everybody think i spam and that im only on Ezud for the reputation.

2) He has been pissing Envy off

3) He said that envy would do anything for money [Dont know if it was a joke i didnt read it in depth)

And his new one; I made a thread about the staff colours etc and i gave my sugestions, For some fucking reason he took it as if i was picking HIM out?

Im getting tired of his flaming and just general cunt attitude.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElixiR View Post
1.) Nice double post.
2.) Why give us shitty colors?
3.) Why does MY color matter to you at all, stop being a 6 year old who wants everything his way
4.) I am not trying to flame but you complain about this SO much and it's annoying..
5.) If colors matter to you so much you should make your own successful forum and make it to what you want, you won't be able to see dark green on Ambient whatsoever.
6.) That's it.

=/

Http://Ezud.com
Old 01-31-2009, 06:11 PM
Proud Linux User

LinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to beholdLinkMaster03 is a splendid one to behold

We had a thread about him some time ago because he was causing e-drama. He still hasn't grown up. :\
Old 01-31-2009, 06:38 PM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

He is claiming that i am 'changing his colour' im simply trying to sugest new colors etc. =/

Http://Ezud.com
Closed Thread