Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Today's Posts
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Ezud Information Kiosk > News and Announcements

Closed Thread

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2009, 05:49 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of
Default Putting an end to these rumors.

No there is no lift of impure or whatever people are saying.

Fluid is NOT getting admin.

Lol5916 is NOT getting banned.

Fluid is back as mod exploiter to help with damage control from Lol5916 unbanning leakers and leechers the past few days. Damage control as in banning people like Arr0wc and Stallreborn again who have no place here simply because they leak and leech excessively.

Only action taken to lol5916 was he is no longer able to unban people that's it nothing else will be done against him.

If there any other rumors going around I would like to know what they are please o.O Not even staff knows about this shit.

This is what happens when people go around giving out false information.

If you want I am willing to show screenshots of the entire Area 51 (staff section) in which all big changes are posted...

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 04-06-2009, 05:56 AM
Ezudian

Quint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of lightQuint is a glorious beacon of light

Woot fluid as mod ftw =]
Old 04-06-2009, 06:04 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

This is the list i have received and the creator is still unknown.
Supposed List of impure (meaning you would be banned according to Sayank):

Dragon - Leaker/Leecher
Dragon - Leaker/QA20
Super Bower/Gray - Leaker
Quint - Leaker/Leecher
Jared - Leaker
Lol5916 - Leaker
Zaharials/Stallreborn/Kirsty/Ashley/Pure - Leaker/Leecher/Burden
Roboreapper - Leecher/Burden
Go L Den/Fail - Leaker/Leecher/Burden
Sithlord/Robin Hood/Eric - Leecher/Leaker
TeKnO - N/A
Arr0wC - Leecher/Leaker/
Zer - N/A
Tyler - Leecher/Leaker/Burden
Redhawk1001 - Leaker
R
Collin -Tranquility
Royboy - Leecher/Leaker/Burden
Easterquest - Leecher/Leaker/Burdern
Erik Og Joa - Leecher/Leaker/Burden
Mattcoady - Leecher/Leaker/Moron
Moraki - Leecher/Leaker
Nunk - Burden
Jody192 - Leecher/Leaker/Moron
Untouch - N/A
Mezala - Leecher/Moron

I wouldn't even ban half of that list, none of the exploiters would be banned. Only ones banned are Champ and Sayank.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 04-06-2009, 06:07 AM
Jello's pimp since 09

Fatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of lightFatality is a glorious beacon of light
Send a message via MSN to Fatality
Send a message via AIM to Fatality

I heard about this last night and i said if that list was correct... nvm. lol

Thanks Eskimo
Old 04-06-2009, 06:10 AM
Ezudian

Fatality dude we are supposed to bug with Redhawk anyways xD why the fuck would I go through with this list? I heard there's more to the list though so the more that gets through to me the more I'll post on here. Ezud administration and staff aren't willing to "cleanse and renew" (as whoever made that list puts it) simply because it would cause to much damage to the site that's already been done. I'm sorry guys but this "unauthorized change" won't happen. :] I love quoting Jared.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 04-06-2009, 06:14 AM
GIRLJOY
The Retro KING!

Siyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant futureSiyico1 has a brilliant future
Send a message via MSN to Siyico1

This is all confusing imo.

i haven't heard anything like this.

Http://Ezud.com
Old 04-06-2009, 06:17 AM
Ezudian

Siyico it's because you don't have Sayank added on MSN or something.

Notice how all of the people on the list have had issues with either Fluid or Sayank.
This whole ordeal is over a bug that has been leaked and is on the verge of being fixed. They're angry about the fact that they've started this problem.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 04-06-2009, 10:52 AM
Ezudian

Globe is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Globe Send a message via Skype™ to Globe

Haven't heard any of this shizzle at all. Rumors can sometimes turn nasty so im glad its all sorted.

Kk.

Globe.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:12 AM
Ezudian

Tranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to beholdTranquility is a splendid one to behold
Send a message via MSN to Tranquility

So, i've seen this "List". Jared has had nothing to do with this. Me and Jared are close. He would not make something like this without at least telling me. That sentence is unnecessary because he wouldn't do this shit. There are tons more rumors that I have heard. That really aren't true imo. Someone needs to take care of this bs. I myself, am disputing leaving.

O and lmfao. Just saw my name. That's only because Fluid hates me. Not my fault. This list is wrong. I believe some people should be banned on here, but not others.

O, and another thing. Ban me, for what? Being a moderator. Not dealing with anyones bullshit. I have my opinion and you have yours.. Lets keep it that way. If i'm ment to be banned then fucking do it. But, this bullshit has to fucking stop.
Old 04-06-2009, 11:59 AM
Ezudian

Jake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to allJake is a name known to all

Why am i on the list? I never leeched/leaked
Closed Thread