Ezud.com Forum Home  
Ezud Home Ezud Forum  

Contact Us Members List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
Go Back   Ezud.com - Trolling Assistance Forum > Entertainment & Lifestyle > Debate

View Poll Results: Will the world end in 2012?
Yes 5 11.90%
No 26 61.90%
I don't know 11 26.19%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Post New Thread Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-02-2008, 09:34 AM
Ezudian

I stake is on a distinguished road
World to End In 2012?

Was browsing the web, and thought this is an interesting topic. So what do you think?
Thread taken from Msghelp.net, note that none of this is mine/ my beleif I'm simply posting this.

Scientific experts from around the world are genuinely predicting that five years from now, all life on Earth could well finish. Some are saying it'll be humans that set it off. Others believe that a natural phenomenon will be the cause. And the religious folks are saying it'll be God himself who presses the stop button...

1. Mayan Calendar

The first mob to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a bloodthirsty race that were good at two things:

Building highly accurate astrological equipment out of stone and
Sacrificing Virgins.

Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar predicts that the Earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, it's likely they've got the end of the world right as well.

2. Sun Storms

Solar experts from around the world monitoring the sun have made a startling discovery: our sun is in a bit of strife. The energy output of the sun is, like most things in nature, cyclic, and it's supposed to be in the middle of a period of relative stability. However, recent solar storms have been bombarding the Earth with so much radiation energy, it's been knocking out power grids and destroying satellites. This activity is predicted to get worse, and calculations suggest it'll reach its deadly peak sometime in 2012

3. The Atom Smasher

Scientists in Europe have been building the world's largest particle accelerator. Basically its a 27km tunnel designed to smash atoms together to find out what makes the Universe tick. However, the mega-gadget has caused serious concern, with some scientists suggesting that it's properly even a bad idea to turn it on in the first place. They're predicting all manner of deadly results, including mini black holes. So when this machine is fired up for its first serious experiment in 2012, the world could be crushed into a super-dense blob the size of a basketball.

4. The Bible says...

If having scientists warning us about the end of the world isn't bad enough,religious folks are getting in on the act aswell. Interpretations of the Christian Bible reveal that the date for Armageddon, the final battle between Good an Evil, has been set down for 2012. The I Ching, also known as the Chinese book of Changes, says the same thing, as do various sections of the Hindu teachings.

5. Super Volcano

Yellowstone National Park in the United States is famous for its thermal springs and Old Faithful geyser. The reason for this is simple - it's sitting on top of the world's biggest volcano, and geological experts are beginning to get nervous sweats. The Yellowstone volcano has a pattern of erupting every 650,000 years or so, and we're many years overdue for an explosion that will fill the atmosphere with ash, blocking the sun and plunging the Earth into a frozen winter that could last up to 15,000 years. The pressure under the Yellowstone is building steadily, and geologists have set 2012 as a likely date for the big bang.

6. The Physicists

This one's case of bog-simple maths mathematics. Physicists at Berekely Uni have been crunching the numbers. and they've determined that the Earth is well overdue for a major catastrophic event. Even worse, they're claiming their calculations prove, that we're all going to die, very soon - while also saying their prediction comes with a certainty of 99 percent- and 2012 just happens to be the best guess as to when it occurs.

7. Slip-Slop-Slap-BANG!

We all know the Earth is surrounded by a magnetic field that sheilds us from most of the sun's radiation. What you might not know is that the magnetic poles we call north and south have a nasty habit of swapping places every 750,000 years or so - and right now we're about 30,000 years overdue. Scientists have noted that the poles are drifting apart roughly 20-30kms each year, much faster than ever before, which points to a pole-shift being right around the corner. While the pole shift is underway, the magnetic field is disrupted and will eventually disappear, sometimes for up to 100 years. The result is enough UV outdoors to crisp your skin in seconds, killing everything it touches.

84/94 Magic
96/99 Ranged
Old 08-02-2008, 09:44 AM
Ezudian

Dark_ is just really niceDark_ is just really niceDark_ is just really niceDark_ is just really niceDark_ is just really nice
Send a message via MSN to Dark_

Ive read about this before. If i never wake up, i'll be like, "Shit. :/"

If i do wake up, ill just be like, "that was a fucked up calculation."

Just gonna wait till it happens.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:47 AM
@Ezud.com Email Holder

Despair is on a distinguished road
Send a message via MSN to Despair

Pfft I blow most of the off. But the only thing that really scares the crap outa me is the pole swapping thing.
Old 08-02-2008, 09:48 AM
Ex-Staff Member

Lust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud ofLust has much to be proud of

So anyways.. the world is supposed to end on my 18th birthday.. what a nice birthday present.

Old 08-02-2008, 09:53 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Quote:
We all know the Earth is surrounded by a magnetic field that sheilds us from most of the sun's radiation. What you might not know is that the magnetic poles we call north and south have a nasty habit of swapping places every 750,000 years or so - and right now we're about 30,000 years overdue. Scientists have noted that the poles are drifting apart roughly 20-30kms each year, much faster than ever before, which points to a pole-shift being right around the corner. While the pole shift is underway, the magnetic field is disrupted and will eventually disappear, sometimes for up to 100 years. The result is enough UV outdoors to crisp your skin in seconds, killing everything it touches.
This is true except for the last sentence. The Earth's magnetic field will not disappear but simply weaken. During the change the Earth will have about 8 different poles surrounding it acting as a temporary magnetic field. The UV rays will not fry your skin and whatnot, this is just a scae tactic. Only difference this will make is we are more prone to lose electrical support during a solar storm or wind and you will see auroras as far down as London.

Quote:
This one's case of bog-simple maths mathematics. Physicists at Berekely Uni have been crunching the numbers. and they've determined that the Earth is well overdue for a major catastrophic event. Even worse, they're claiming their calculations prove, that we're all going to die, very soon - while also saying their prediction comes with a certainty of 99 percent- and 2012 just happens to be the best guess as to when it occurs.
These people can't call themselves physicists. Since the dawn of time man has always been trying to date the end of the world. Last time so called physicists determined the end of the world was in the year 1999 with the Y2K scared. Supposedly they did the number crunching and the pimp slapping with the science and technology. By the time the year 2000 came nothing happened at all.

Quote:

Scientists in Europe have been building the world's largest particle accelerator. Basically its a 27km tunnel designed to smash atoms together to find out what makes the Universe tick. However, the mega-gadget has caused serious concern, with some scientists suggesting that it's properly even a bad idea to turn it on in the first place. They're predicting all manner of deadly results, including mini black holes. So when this machine is fired up for its first serious experiment in 2012, the world could be crushed into a super-dense blob the size of a basketball.
This has been 100% disproven. The particle accelerator does not create mini black holes. Yes they smash atoms together but not to create black holes. I don't remember completely but it has to do with studying the debris that is caused from the impact. The only known thing capable of producing such a highly dense "blob" the size of a basketball is a supernova blast. When a large enough star collapses into a supernova, the blast rips away all protons and electrons leaving just a highly dense basket-ball sized blob of nutrons. The blast from smashing two atoms together can't compare the amount of pressure and reactions during a supernova.

Quote:
The first mob to predict 2012 as the end of the world were the Mayans, a bloodthirsty race that were good at two things:

Building highly accurate astrological equipment out of stone and
Sacrificing Virgins.

Thousands of years ago they managed to calculate the length of the lunar moon as 329.53020 days, only 34 seconds out. The Mayan calendar predicts that the Earth will end on December 21, 2012. Given that they were pretty close to the mark with the lunar cycle, it's likely they've got the end of the world right as well.
Many people interpret their last date in the calender as being the end of the world simply because it stops at that specific date. Don't forget when the Spaniards came to Central America and came across the Mayans, they burned ALL of their texts and codices. The only codices we have today are used in every day life and that's the 365 day calender. The Mayans had a better understanding of time then we currently do. They infact had 3 calenders, one of 365 days, another of 200 some odd days, and another smaller one (I forgot the length). These 3 calenders when put together were used to determine certain events (not specific, it would either determine is something catastrophic were to occur, etc.). Their view of time was that time went in a cycle of 5000+ years each cycle. We are in the 5th cycle I believe, i know it's the last one that's for sure, of the Mayan's time cycle. It could simply mean that the cycles will begin again, after all everyone notices how history tends to repeat itself. Unfortunately 99% of the written texts by the Mayans have been completely destroyed, and thus limiting our knowledge on their science.

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-02-2008, 09:56 AM
Ezudian

Yeah, we've been saying, that it's going to end since the dark ages, and it doesn't end. I don't think we can know for sure.

84/94 Magic
96/99 Ranged
Old 08-02-2008, 09:58 AM
Donator

iBh TrueZ is on a distinguished road

Envy, you have a very good way of looking at things.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:00 AM
Ezudian

Envy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud ofEnvy has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by iBH TrueZ View Post
Envy, you have a very good way of looking at things.
Thank you I learn most of my stuff from reading here and there. I take high interest in learning history early civilizations, and especially physics (mostly space).

Sigs
[X][X][X][X][X][X][X]

[X][X]
Old 08-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Ezudian

FBI will become famous soon enoughFBI will become famous soon enough

nibiru which is being avoided by the media due to the global panic, but in biblical history and ages ago there has been documentation about this planet or as it was known by the sumerians "Planet of the crossing". it is a red planet that by 2012 will be passing by our orbit, and in 2009 we see it as a secondary moon.

it will cause global natural disasters in the weather, also the bible talks of the 7 year tribulation, which by 2012 we will have experienced 7 years of global bad ness, (katrina, china earth quakes etc). and more to come.

i believe all of these are signs or prophecies that could or will happen, and the battle against evil is meaning and talking about the NWO (new world order). the bush administration and the european union are doing. they are illuminati ppl / free masonrys who are going to start a plan to take over the world and enslave ppl with RFID chips after the 2012-2013 disasters, or they will refuse medical attention/disalow them to buy/sell shit.

the rfid chip, is talked about in the bible as the mark of the beast, a mark that is put in your forehead or your right hand (also what rfid is doing). or you will be refused the rights to buy or sell. and you may even be killed.

the nibiru planet will cause alot of floods. up to miles high, an 300 mph winds, if you look back at the bible of the noahs ark story, you will read about a great flood, well if you go back in time, during this time nibiru was passing by.

the illuminati people also worship a reptile god, or reptillian race, in which are 'supposed' to live in nibiru or a surrounding planet of nibiru. i will also note that 'aliens' as we call them are reptiles, they 'are far more advanced' up to 3000 years more advanced then us. and every 3200 years nibiru will pass by. we can only guess that bush administration and shit and all the NWO people have talked with these and are arranging a global shit to enslave everyone who knows they even might be reptiles, the same bloodlines that have ruled our planet for centuries.

the antichrist will come before the world is over. in which he will try to act like jesus to gain ppl to worship him, but he isnt he will use science to heal ppl temporarily and betray us with ending wars, during this time jesus will come back and will take all the believers with him to heaven. and the non believers will experience the rapture for the next 100+ years and be enslaved by the nwo, and the war in iraq will still be going (bush already wants it to be going on for the next 100 yrs, so does mccain).

during nibirus flyby its estmiated 2/3 population will die. this is all the groups need to take total control of the surviving people. they are already building underground bunkers and stations for them selfs.

EDITT envy the y2k scare wasnt about this, it was about computer systems and shit, because everyone thought computers when it came to switch to a new integer from 1, it would fuck up and goto a negative number and all the shit would go off like bombs and planes crash systems fail.
Old 08-02-2008, 10:22 AM
Ezudian

Quote:
Originally Posted by FBI View Post
nibiru which is being avoided by the media due to the global panic, but in biblical history and ages ago there has been documentation about this planet or as it was known by the sumerians "Planet of the crossing". it is a red planet that by 2012 will be passing by our orbit, and in 2009 we see it as a secondary moon.

it will cause global natural disasters in the weather, also the bible talks of the 7 year tribulation, which by 2012 we will have experienced 7 years of global bad ness, (katrina, china earth quakes etc). and more to come.

i believe all of these are signs or prophecies that could or will happen, and the battle against evil is meaning and talking about the NWO (new world order). the bush administration and the european union are doing. they are illuminati ppl / free masonrys who are going to start a plan to take over the world and enslave ppl with RFID chips after the 2012-2013 disasters, or they will refuse medical attention/disalow them to buy/sell shit.

the rfid chip, is talked about in the bible as the mark of the beast, a mark that is put in your forehead or your right hand (also what rfid is doing). or you will be refused the rights to buy or sell. and you may even be killed.

the nibiru planet will cause alot of floods. up to miles high, an 300 mph winds, if you look back at the bible of the noahs ark story, you will read about a great flood, well if you go back in time, during this time nibiru was passing by.

the illuminati people also worship a reptile god, or reptillian race, in which are 'supposed' to live in nibiru or a surrounding planet of nibiru. i will also note that 'aliens' as we call them are reptiles, they 'are far more advanced' up to 3000 years more advanced then us. and every 3200 years nibiru will pass by. we can only guess that bush administration and shit and all the NWO people have talked with these and are arranging a global shit to enslave everyone who knows they even might be reptiles, the same bloodlines that have ruled our planet for centuries.

the antichrist will come before the world is over. in which he will try to act like jesus to gain ppl to worship him, but he isnt he will use science to heal ppl temporarily and betray us with ending wars, during this time jesus will come back and will take all the believers with him to heaven. and the non believers will experience the rapture for the next 100+ years and be enslaved by the nwo, and the war in iraq will still be going (bush already wants it to be going on for the next 100 yrs, so does mccain).

during nibirus flyby its estmiated 2/3 population will die. this is all the groups need to take total control of the surviving people. they are already building underground bunkers and stations for them selfs.

EDITT envy the y2k scare wasnt about this, it was about computer systems and shit, because everyone thought computers when it came to switch to a new integer from 1, it would fuck up and goto a negative number and all the shit would go off like bombs and planes crash systems fail.
Sounds like it'd make a good movie o.O huh?

84/94 Magic
96/99 Ranged